fourteen

JAPAN

Vegas and I are getting ready to pack out things and weapons we're carrying to the Japan.

Khun Prim already told us that the plane we're using is now ready, we just need to go and gather all Vegas' subordinates.

"Are you ready, Pete?" Vegas ask me as he closed the zipper of his backpack containing firearms.

"I am, are you?" I ask back.

"As long as you're by my side" Vegas said reaching my hand.

He held both of my hands, kissing it. I can only smile in assurance that Vegas won't let me hurt.

I lean my forehead on him sticking our nose in each other.

"Vegas we both knows that there's no assurance if we can survive this..." I said underneath my breath.

"I'll make sure you're going to survive, I won't let anyone laid their hands on you" Vegas said back closing his eyes and still leaning his forehead in mine.

"But their guns can..." I joke and chuckle a bit to ease the situation.

Vegas flash a small smile wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Kidding aside Vegas, please don't do that again..." I said with a low voice.

"What?"

"Risking your life for me, don't face death alone..." I said moving my head to his neck and buried it.

"I used to..." Vegas whisper in my ears.

"You don't need to, I'm here... from now on, you're not walking alone because I'm here to walk with you in every path you're passing." I said assuring him.

"You won't leave me?" Vegas ask still hugging me.

"I won't... You need me" I said.

"Pete... how about Venice?" Vegas ask almost a whisper.

I pulled my head back and stare at his eyes. I bring my palm on his cheeks caressing it.

"Promise me you'll going to be with me when I'll explain everything to him..." I sais caressing his cheeks.

Vegas nodded.

"I will, I won't leave you alone... just like you said, I need you and I'll help you fix everything" Vegas  flash a reassuring smile.

I'm not yet a hundred percent sure of my decision, but nothing will happen if I don't take the risks.

"I will fight for you if you let me" Vegas said then pressed his lips against me.

Again we both shared a kisses, I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but it's different from what I'm feeling with Venice.

Kissing Venice makes me shy, it's like a lot of butterflies flying inside my stomach. But when it's Vegas, it's like his kisses are giving me an assurance, relax, and feel protected.

"Ehem..." We quickly pulled each other and pretend to look away when we heard the cough.

"Khun Prim" I bit my lower lip and flash an awkward smile.

Khun Prim gave me a downward smile and a suspicious smile.

"The Plane is ready, your bodyguards are outside gathering" Khun Prim said and look at Vegas.

Vegas nodded and smile, he then pulled my waist closer to him and wrapped his one hand around my waist.

"Thank you Prim" Vegas said smiling.