nineteen

BABY

I arrived at the place where I started to realize my love for Vegas, this is the place where I realized that I don't want him to leave me.

This is also the place where I got to know what love really is.

I'm at the warehouse of Jio Teepakorn, the warehouse I burn with Vegas. The place is quite different from the first time we came here, the warehouse is burnt down that I can already see what's the inside which is only wooden container and some empty iron container.

"Vegas! Vegas where are you?" I scream hoping to see him in here.

I roam my eyes as I trying to follow where will my path will take me until I found myself standing infront of the abandoned building, the building where Vegas and I stayed for a night.

I tilt my head looking at the rooftop.

I took a deep breath before entering the building, I hate climbing high building but I need to at least give myself a hope that he's there waiting for me.

With my hand in the pocket of my hoodie, I started to take my step upstairs.

I walk and climb the six stairs alone, it's still the same. Still the same exhausting and tiring steps, but unlike before, I have Vegas to walk together and move with someone to lean on.

I took the deepest sigh I can when I reached the rooftop, with my back hurts, I slowly took a step outside the rooftop only to see an empty space.

I can only smile bitterly as I saw the same set up Vegas and I put, the same tent is here, the chairs and the bag we forgot was still here.

I walk towards the tent and check the inside of it, I saw the pillows and blankets carefully folded inside enough to be a proof that someone did it a while ago.

I get back outside to check the other things, beside the tent, I saw a bottle of water scatter on the floor.

I narrowed my eyes in the middle of the rooftop when I notice an ash, I walk towards only to see the fire that has dried up.

I roam my eyes and turn around to see if he's still here, and I know he's been here and he's still here.

"Vegas!" I shouted calling him.

"Vegas please come back! I know you're here just please can you please... please come back, I need you!" I called him with my eyes start to burn.

In roaming and turning around, my legs lost it balance and I fell of the ground.

"Vegas, love... Please let me see you" I beg in almost a whisper.

I stick my two legs and buried my face on it, still sobbing and I can only bring back those memories I have with him.

I really miss him, I miss him more than I miss Venice when he was gone.

I miss Vegas' rare smile, his scent, his lazy face, and his kisses, hugs, and the warmth of his body.

I miss everything on him, I cannot lie anymore. In that one month taking care of Venice, I did nothing but regret that night where I choose him over Vegas who really needs me the most.

I regret hurting and disappointing him when he did nothing but trust me and risk his life for me.

But I guess all these regrets are useless now that he can't even show himself to me, he doesn't want to see me anymore.

He surely doesn't want to be connected to me, he'll going to forget about me that he will not able to know about our child.

I tilt my head and wiped my tears flowing through my cheeks.