three

TW// Contains mature scene such as bed scene and cussing, read at your own risk.

WHO ARE YOU

I came back to the mansion late night, P'Chan saw me in the hallway and asked me where did I come from.

I thought he will scold me for letting Khun Kinn go back without me beside him, but base of what P'Chan acted earlier. It seems like I did nothing wrong, or is it just Khun Kinn forgot about me, again?

I just shook my head and took a deep breath before silently sneaking up to my room, while taking my step towards my room, I'm still roaming my eyes through the hallway checking if someone is here and caught me.

I felt my head still aching because of the strong alcohol that Khun Prim made me drink earlier, and adding the fact that I am tired on partying and driving that cause my sleepiness.

When I reached the door, I silently turn the door knob and peacefully enter my room without any sound.

I didn't even bother to turn on the light because I could see a bulk of the body in my bed, this might be Venice and him being him, this man doesn't want to sleep with lights on.

The time I enter the room, I undress my trousers and coat because of the hotness is swallowing my entire body.

I slowly lay down beside Venice, he is facing backwards so I can clearly see his sleepy face which I loved the most.

You didn't even wait for me to come home, for sure you're sulking to me again.

"Baby, are you mad?" I whisper in his left ear while wrapping my arms in his waist.

I lean my chin on his neck kissing it slowly, I know this is the best way to coax him.

Knowing Venice, when he felt someone's presence, he will immediately be alert and move especially when it's me. But seeing him now make me sad.

He doesn't move nor face me, but from behind, I can felt his breath and heart beating fast.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I came home late... there's this friend of mine invited me to join his party so I came to join her" I explained further.

I tried to wrap my arms in his waist tighter, but he faced me with his confused face.

"Sorry, I gotta go... I'm not who you think I am" Venice said and was about to get up and leave me but I immediately push him back to the bed and overlapped him.

"You're doing this again, pretending to be someone else huh? Love c'mon there's no other Venice in here, you're just the only man I loved..." I said caressing his cheeks

"That face, that's the only face that make my heart flutter every time you smiled" I added still sitting above of him.

"But I am-" I didn't let him finish his words when I quickly placed my lips on him.

I slowly let my tongue roamed around his warm mouth, both of our tongue collided together and like a sword that fence together.

Venice slowly replying to ever move I am making, his soft hands placed on my waist as they are guiding me to move on how he wants.

After some time, we both pulled out the kisses and both chased our breathe. We looked at each other's eyes and then eventually chuckles to each other.

"Don't regret this when you wake up tomorrow, ok?" Venice said raising his eyebrows.

This is the first time he said this to me, and the way he delivered those words. It seems like he is warning me for the consequences will happen, even though we both know that this isn't wrong at all.