sixteen

A/N: I'll be adding genre for this story for some better plot, expect to encounter mpreg topic starting on this chapter. <3

TW// slightly angst

WAS CHANGED

"Oi Vegas did you use perfume? The strength of your perfume annoy my nose!" Pete complaint.

"Pete I've been using this since the first time we met" Vegas said lazily.

"I don't care! It's annoying! Stay away from me and go find a seat away from me!" Pete whined kicking Vegas beside him.

Vegas who is tired and exhausted just stood up changing his seat. Vegas can only frown upon confusion about Pete's sudden change of behavior.

He's been complaining about the smell he can smelled, first it's the blood came from their coat yesterday, the next was the smell of food last night, and now he's perfume.

Pete also don't want to eat the food that serve last night, Vegas kept asking him what he wants but Pete can't even specify it that's why they ended up eating nothing.

Vegas narrowed his eyes staring at Pete who is staring out of knower with his lazy blank expression.

"What?" Pete seems to notice that sharp stare so he immediately asked Vegas.

"Are you ok?" Vegas asked.

"I want to eat!" Pete yelled.

"What do you want to eat?" Vegas asked attempting to come closer to Pete but Pete just show him his  clenched fist.

Vegas can only sigh in defeat and go back to his seat.

"I want that food that serve last night" Pete's expression was quick to change.

From fierce mad expression turn into soft pouty face.

"You said you don't want it because of smell of the ginger" Vegas said remembering the scene last night where Pete almost wants to break the plate on Vegas' head when he smell the annoying smell of ginger.

"But I want it now" Pete said pouting.

Vegas just rolled his eyes and massage his temple not knowing what to do or how will he find that ramen in the middle of the air cause their technically still inside the plane.

"Pete let's eat it later when we arrive, ok?" Vegas said trying to calm down.

"No! I don't want it anymore, let's eat green curry instead" Pete smile widely and clasp his palm.

Vegas sigh in relief, he can't help look at Pete with admire on his eyes.

"Stop smiling there, you look like a pervert stupid idiot" Pete said rolling his eyes "Come here" Pete called him signalling Vegas to come back to his seat.

"But you said you hate the smell of my perfume?" Vegas said pertaining his not so strong perfume.

"I can endure it, I want hug" Pete cutely said reaching Vegas.

Vegas just shrugged it off and quickly go back to Pete's seat and sat beside him.

Pete was quick to clung into Vegas' shoulder hugging him tightly. Vegas smiled kissing Pete's forehead and rest his head Pete's head too.

+++

With so much nervousness in my chest, Vegas held my hand as we both walk together to Venice's room.

After two weeks this is the first I'll see him awake again, I'm happy and nervous at the same time.

I don't know how to construct my sentence on explaining to Venice all of this, but luckily Vegas is here to help me and stick beside me.