twelve

TW// 18+ scene, you might see Pete as a redflag here sorry in advance.

MIXED FEELINGS

Vegas is laying down on the bed with his leg bandage but eventually healing, while I'm sitting at the couch watching news.

It's been three days since we burn the warehouse of Khun Jio, and now we're resting at the hotel that Vegas rented.

Vegas and I decided not to let the main family's see us for awhile especially now we're both injured. We will still continue our plan on taking revenge on Khun Jio.

"A citizen found a burning  warehouse at the rural part of the bangkok, the Police immediately called for a response." I narrowed my eyes to the television seeing the still burning warehouse of Khun Jio.

[ Testimony: "Monday night I got shock seeing the burning warehouse in the middle of the woods, the smell of the smoke is like mix smell of a stinky blood and something smell like it's making me dizzy ]

Later on, a video of the warehouse popped on the screen.

[ Police: upon the fire was extinguish, we found drugs, firearms, and dead bodies that eventually soaked by the fire inside. We assume that there's an encounter between two rivals happened before the burning happened ]

"Aren't they supposed to be happy, at least someone got to smell the forbidden drugs" I turned to look at Vegas who smile cunningly.

"Idiot!" I scold him throwing a piece of popcorn.

"Hahaha why? I mean that's rare huh, the man reported should at least enjoy his moment laying down there smelling the heaven" Vegas shrugged it off.

"You just made him an addict, and beside the smoke also smell like a stinky blood from the deceased" I said shaking my head in disbelief.

Vegas just chuckle.

"Pete, come here" Vegas called me, so I slowly stand up without hurting my arm.

Wearing only oversized polo and boxer, I walked towards him and he signals me to sat beside him. I get up on the bed and sat beside him, Vegas pulled me closer to him enough to lean my back against his chest.

"What?" I ask still eyes on the television.

No matter where I change the channel, all the news is about the fire that happened in the warehouse. The headline is still the news. The news about this is still hot and they still don't know who did it, but they have a lead on the owner of the warehouse and now they are chasing them.

"Do you want to do something?" Vegas ask so I tilt my head a bit to look at him.

"Like what?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

Vegas did bite his lower side lip and looks at me with smirking.

It's been three days since he confess his feelings, and I didn't gave him the exact answer saying that I'm still learning about what my heart really felt.

I know it's kind of unfair towards him that I still need to let him wait for my answer.

But as the days past, we really used to each other's presence as we both staying at the same room for three days.

Vegas' confidence on teasing me is evolving every each day passed. While I can deny the fact that somehow he made me comfortable with him.

Unlike I used to Venice that I can't even tried to hit him or be mad at him because he did nothing wrong throughout the years we are together. That's why sometimes I start to doubt myself if I really deserve Venice who is so perfect and obviously perfect for someone who is like him, who is smart, understanding, and calm which is not me.