fifteen

TW// Torture

HE'S BACK

When Vegas separate way from Pete, he can't help but turn to look back. He saw Pete enters the door in the very last room.

After that he took a deep breath facing the door infront of him. Preparing his gun, he kick the door hardly causing it to open widely revealing the man sitting at his office chair.

Vegas smirk in frustration seeing Jet chilling in his chair.

"Nice to see you again, Psychopath" Jet greeted Vegas with evil smile in his lips.

"Oh you can still see me? Bought a fake eye?" Vegas sarcastically said pertaining the left eye of Jet who he stabbed four years ago.

Jet clench his jaw and fist, he gave Vegas a death glare but the man is unbothered showing a cunning smile.

"Triggered?" Vegas sarcastically asked.

"You'll pay for this!" Jet shouted.

"Yes I will, by taking your right eyes too!" Vegas yelled as he draw a shoot directly to Jet's right eye.

Jet who screams in pain quickly reached his gun and despite of the pain, Jet also pulled the trigger of his gun attempting to shoot Vegas' direction.

But Vegas is fast to hide behind the huge bookshelf. While in the other side, Jet is trembling in pain and can only sat down and hold his eyes.

"You're the reason why Venice burden all the trouble that you gave to Pa!" Vegas shouted blaming Jet.

"Our life mess up because of you! Pa's relationship with Uncle Korn mess up because of your fcking abusive way of stealing all from us!" Vegas added with a voice of wrath he's hiding a long time ago.

"Your sons are the reason why our friend died!" Vegas shouted in anger mesmerizing all the memories he had with his friend and brother.

Vegas can only sob remembering the innocent face of the girl he loves first. The girl he never got to fight for, and up until now it's hunting him that if he just fight for Pie, maybe the girl is still alive until now.

And Vegas can't stand witnessing history repeats itself. He will not let that happen again, he will surely fight for the thing he loves, for the person he loves.

After some time, Vegas get out of the wall and face Jet again. Holding his gun, Vegas approach the direction where Jet is and point him the sniper Vegas is carrying.

Jet is laying down soaking with his own blood, still chasing his breath.

Vegas smirk in frustration seeing the man still trying to breathe when he is obviously dying.

"The audacity of you still chase your breath? Do you think you deserve to survive huh? No!" Vegas shouted in anger pulling Jet's collar.

Vegas throw his sniper beside him and grabbed his knife on his pocket.

With so much anger he hold for this man for more than five years, Vegas then smirk preparing something.

"Let's see what's you son's reaction seeing your severed head" Vegas show a cunning smile.

Vegas mercilessly slashed Jet's neck until he lost his breath and almost flooded with blood right where he was lying. Fearlessly Vegas broke and cut off jet's head revealing his neck's bone, one eye was bleeding and his tongue was spitting out like a slaughtered pig.

Vegas with full of blood stains on his coat stood up carrying the sniper on his left hand while in his right hand is where Jet's severed head is. Vegas is carrying Jet's head holding the hair of it.