nine

PLAN

I am focusing on what Vegas' are saying about that family Teepakorn.

"Jet Teepakorn, He's the father of Jai and Jio Teepakorn... Jet is known as one of the biggest rival of the Theerapanyakul clan" — Vegas dropped the paper containing the details of Jet Teepakorn together with his photo— "Seven years ago when they started threaten Uncle Korn about the casino, the Teepakorn wants to partner up with Uncle Korn, but Uncle refused knowing how manipulative and cheater Jet Teepakorn is" Vegas added saying those words firmly.

"So how Khun Jet got to associate with Khun Kan?" I ask still staring at Khun Jet's photo.

"While Uncle Korn is still refusing and avoiding Jet, this old man really doesn't know the word stop... after he try hitting my Uncle, he came to my Pa" Vegas smirk in frustration.

"Khun Kan accepted the offer did he?" I guess.

Vegas then nodded and sigh.

"Pa accepted it when Jet promise him to lead the underground society Jet's handling in change of Pa giving the half of share on the casino... which is Uncle Korn's share" Vegas said as he put his palm on his chin.

"Your Pa betrayed his own brother? Khun Kan did it for what? What benefits he can have on leading the underground society of Khun Jet?" I asked still a lot of questions in my head.

"Pa only wants to lead, to have a power, to feel like he's above among the rest" Vegas pursed his lips.

"How did Venice got involved about this?" I asked again still staring directly to Vegas' eyes.

"Pa realized the decision he made when notice that Jet is playing with him starting to steal everything in him. Because he already feels that his partnership with Jet is no longer right, he has begun to realize the truth and wants to withdraw from their agreement, but it was too late because jet was about to get almost half of the property of the minor family" I saw how Vegas clench his fist, imaging how Khun Jet manipulate their Pa must be very sucks.

"And since Khun Kan is trying to oppose their agreement, Khun Jet is now targeting Khun Kan's son, and he just put Venice first?" I asked making an analysis and theory in my head.

"Exactly" Vegas said.

"Venice is always obeying Pa's order, Venice wants to make our family look like perfect... Venice sacrifice himself just to save our family who's obviously broken since Ma died" Vegas bow down his head.

"Venice is aware with the partnership of Khun Kan with Khun Jet?" I asked in a low voice not wanting Vegas to be triggered.

"Hmm, he's always been aware of everything... and that's also the reason why I am so mad to Pa" Vegas tilt his head looks at the ceiling and narrowing his eyes, obviously stopping himself from tearing up.

"So if Khun Jet is the primary suspect about this, how Khun Jio and Khun Jai was connected to Venice. Who are these two?" I asked pointing the two documents containing each other's photos and details.

Vegas took a deep breath fixing his position and ready to start explaining about the two person.

"Jio Teepakorn, the eldest son of Jet while Jai is his youngest son. Jio is a same age as us, we enter the same university in college together with Venice and Jai" Vegas started.

I turned to look and stare at the photo of Jio Teepakorn.

"We're in the same uni but we never talk and interact with them, knowing that they are Jet's son... Jio was known as the school bully in our uni while Jai was known as the brat popular swimmer. Unlike Jio who hates the presence of Venice, Jai was the one who have love interest towards my brother, and it's not just a simple admire cause he's obsessed." Vegas shook his head remembering the past.