twenty

[ this chapter will be longer than the previous chapter, I just feel like writing a lot of fluff in the last chapter before the epilogue. So I hope you enjoy it ]

VENICE

Vegas is too stress about Pete's pregnancy, he thought choosing to live far from the main and minor family's house is good because they're far from the noise polution.

But now it looks like he's going to explode in stressed when he don't know what to do anymore, he's roaming around from there to here to find the things Pete wants.

He's been like this for five months, Pete's pregnancy is quite dangerous since Pete went through a lot of stressful situations and unhealthy pregnancy in the first three months.

Vegas is now getting back at Pete by taking care of him while Pete is pregnant with their child.

Pete is so different from who he was before his pregnancy, just like the other day. Pete asked Vegas to buy him a lot of fruits including those fruits who he can find rare in their country.

Vegas even ordered a lot of durian and Philippine mango from Philippines, and when all the fruits are in the house. Pete wanted Vegas to eat those infront of him.

Vegas tried to refuse because he is no fan of fruits and vegetables but then Vegas is Vegas who is UNDERstanding towards Pete. He doesn't have any choice but to eat those fruits and finish almost half of it and he just wanted to puke.

The next cravings of Pete is so frickin weird that even the other dad would definitely frown in confusion, Pete just wanted Vegas to get a macaroni salad.

And it's not just a simple macaroni salad, he wants the macaroni salad from the refrigerator of their neighbor.

Like how and why? Is this even normal? But Vegas just love Pete so much that he can even refuse a single order of Pete.

Vegas know how hard it is to be in Pete's situation, Vegas is aware that carrying a child in nine months is not easy and so hard that he's like carrying their world.

Vegas is really ready to be a responsible dad and husband for Pete and their child.

Vegas with his back and waist hurts, he was about to sit down and rest a bit, but he immediately flinch and jump out of the bed when he heard that scream.

"Vegas! I need water!" The loud shout of Pete from the room.

Vegas panics to run and bring his ass to Pete, still chasing his breath, Vegas reached their room where Pete is laying down with his big bumpy tummy.

Vegas can only smile whenever he's going to see that tummy where he knows his baby is.

"Where's my water?!" Vegas came back to his senses when Pete yell again.

"Water, yes your water where's the water—" In panic, Vegas don't know what to do anymore.

He just kept roaming around looking for something he doesn't know how to find.

"Vegas the water is in the kitchen!" Pete yell on the top of his lungs.

"Yes! I'm going to get it now!" Vegas can only jump out of fear that Pete might go throw him things he just grabbed.

Just like the other month, Vegas forgot to buy Pete a green curry and he go back with empty handed.

And Pete goes rampage that he just throw anything he can grab near him, from pillows to perfume. Vegas got a slice on his arm, and Pete eventually apologize.

"Shia!" Vegas scream in curse when he fell off the stairs that cause him an ankle sprain.

"Vegas?! What happened?" Pete ask in worried tone.