six

COLLAPSED

I can't help but smile widely as I watch Venice cook for our breakfast, he really trained himself to be a husband to me.

He do cooking, wash the dishes, fold the clothes and also help to wash our laundry. Although we're not yet married, but he's doing these basic chores that I should be the one who's doing.

Venice told to resign from being Khun No's head bodyguard, at first Khun No doesn't want me to leave him. He sulk to Venice on getting me from him, but since Venice is his favorite cousin, eventually Venice got to explain to Khun No and promise to still visit them here from to time.

It's not that easy to adapt the whole new situation, but Venice is here to help me move in a new community. Venice introduce me to Khun Kan, Pa Kan. I thought his father would be against us but then he normally accepted our relationship.

As for Khun Korn, he expected this to happen knowing Venice has a love interest towards since the very beginning. So it's just revealed that all of them really knew about us.

"You're in a deep thoughts again?" Venice utter a word approaching me a hug.

"Hmm, I don't have any idea what will happen after we get married" I said hugging Venice back.

"The wedding will be next month, you should be used to us" Venice whisper still hugging me.

"Hmm" I answer still hugging him while swaying our body.

After some time, we both eat at our small dining table. After we ate, I took a shower while Venice volunteer to wash the dishes.

+++

"I'm so bored! Hey Arm! Pol!" The voice of Tankhun echoes the whole mansion calling for his bodyguards.

"Khun No?" Arm and Pol immediately ran towards him.

"Oi! Where have you been?!" Tankhun frown upon crossing his arms and ready to throw a tantrums any time now.

"Khun No you let us lay out in the sun while holding the fish you want to roast under the heat of sun" Arm said while holding the tuna who is half burn half fresh.

"I think not only the fish was cooked, but also our skin! Oi Khun No! look, my arm is turning black like a barbeque!" Pol who's like a wilted vegetables in his look, yelled in annoyance to his boss.

Tankhun just winced as he covered his nose because of the fishy smell coming from his bodyguards.

"Oi what's that smell?" The newcomer also covered his nose as he also smell the fishy smell.

"Khun Kim, you want grilled fish? fresh from sunlight" Pol awkwardly smiled as he trying to hand the fish towards Kim.

"Oi! Who told you to grill fish under the sunlight? You will finish til next week if you keep doing that!" Kim said grinning.

Arm and Pol blankly look at their boss, Khun No blaming him in their minds.

"Oi! Just go wash yourself!" Khun No said and then Arm and Pol quickly turned around to walk to their room.

Arm holding the tuna, in happiness he even kiss it that cause Pol to grin in gross.

In the side, Kim is glaring at his older brother on what he just did to his subordinates.