seven

REVENGE

Arm and I helped each other to bring Khun No in his room, the audacity of him drink too much liquor when he clearly can't handle his drunk self.

Chay and Porsche went to their rooms and rested, while the three of us Arm, Pol and I worked together to fix Khun No's condition.

Khun Korn saw us bringing Khun No to his room drunk, the old man can only sigh in worries to his eldest son.

After some time we already positioned Khun No in his room, I proceed to go back to my room and probably charge my phone because my battery got drained earlier. Venice must waiting for my messages to tell him to pick me up but I don't have a chance to message him.

I stretch up and enter my empty room, I frowned upon not seeing the presence of Venice.

I wander around to look for him hoping that he is just in the corner of the room working. But not, there's no sign of Venice.

Maybe he decided to stay at his place for tonight because of a lot of paperworks.

I just sigh and proceed to charge my phone so I can message him that I got home.

I walk towards the refrigerator to get some water to ease my headache. I walk back to my bed and later on I heard a couple of loud knocks like someone is dying to see me.

I quickly run towards the door still holding my water, I open it revealing the horror face of Porsche.

"Porsche—"

"Pete, Venice... Venice is in the hospital" Porsche said almost crying "He got shot in the middle of the woods" Porsche added almost trembling.

The words Porsche said quickly sinks in, in shock I accidentally dropped the water. My ears rang, the word 'Venice got shot' kept echoing in my ears.

I can't utter a word and my legs felt trembling.

"W-where? Where is that hospital?! Who the fck did this—" I shouted in agony and eventually almost crying.

"Come with us, the whole family are going to the hospital..." When Porsche said that, I immediately follow him half walking and half running towards the main door.

The dizziness and headaches I have earlier quickly disappear, the only thought that bothering me right now was Venice. I want to see Venice, I want to see him alive and still breathing.

Just like what Porsche said, the whole main family are getting ready to come including Khun No who is sleeping earlier and now is crying and worrying just like all of us.

Khun Korn ordered all of his subordinates to ready all the cars that will use.

"Pete come with us, hurry up!" Khun Kinn called me to enter the same car as him and Porsche use.

I quickly enter the car still trembling, minute after Khun Kinn didn't waist any more time and didn't wait for other to follow immediately. He just drove the car as fast as he can so we can all arrive immediately.

the longer we travel, my chest is getting heavier and heavier, I'm worried about Venice and it seems anytime from now on my body will give up.

Porsche who is beside me held my hand and caress it.

"Pete, calm down ok? everything will be alright... Macau message us that the doctors are doing their best to save Venice" Porsche said calmly as he caress my hand.

I can't take it any longer, I burst into sobbing and quickly buried my head against his shoulder.

"If only I didn't go with you, if I only I called Venice not to come... maybe it will never happen" I said in between my tears.