eleven

CONFESSION

Vegas slowly rubbed his eyes using his left hand, the other arm of him seems to be numb and there he realizes why it is.

Pete's head is in Vegas' right arm serving as his pillow, Pete's face almost buried in Vegas' underarm and one of his arm is wrapped around Vegas' waist.

Vegas flash a small smile seeing Pete sleep like this.

He slowly move and tried to pull his numb arm, but Pete only push himself closer to Vegas.

"Pete, my arm or numb... can I move it now?" Vegas asked Pete using a soft and calm voice.

"Hmm Venice, don't yet move... I want cuddles love..." Pete who didn't open his eyes mumbled.

Vegas' smile slowly fades away and change with a bitter smile saying that he just assume things, Pete really thought he's Venice that's why he's acting like this.

But Vegas didn't move even though it hurts him a little knowing that Pete is only for Venice and he's loyal to his fiance enough to let Vegas to sigh in frustration.

Vegas slowly reached his phone without making a sound to make Pete wake up.

Leo
12:34 am

Khun Vegas, I saw Khun Jio left the hotel...

He's now heading back to warehouse.

I'm still having eye on him Khun.

I'll update you later.

Sent.

[9+ missed calls from Leo]
2:09 am

Vegas just frown upon seeing the missed calls of his spy, he call many times so it must be very important.

Vegas immediately dialed Leo's number to check on it, but no one answered. He dialed it a few more times but still Leo didn't answer.

Vegas started to wonder.

"Hmm, Vegas? Who you calling to?" Pete with his eyes still half open, get up and rubbed his eyes.

"My spy, he updated me saying Jio is heading back here and he still following Jio" Vegas said stretching his numb arm.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go see if he's there" Pete immediately fix his position inviting Vegas to go out.

"Yeah let's go... prepare your gun" Vegas said alerting Pete.

"Why? Are we going to kill him without even knowing if he's really the one shoot Venice?" Pete asked curiously.

"We can't get anything if we will stay here, let's go near to find more evidence" Vegas said then he get out of the tent followed by Pete.

"Go look at there what's happening, I'll prepare the things." Vegas said, so Pete immediately nodded and grabbed the telescope and proceed to look at the warehouse.

"Vegas, look at this!" Pete immediately called Vegas.

Vegas turned to look at him and eventually follow Pete's call.

"There's no bodyguards outside the warehouse, where the hell they go?" Pete asked curiously.

Vegas narrow his eyes still figuring out what's happening.