five

PROPOSAL

With my tired body, I throw myself in the bed. It's been an exhausting day, Khun No kept forcing me to sing a song for him.

We've been singing in karaoke since nine in the morning til two in the afternoon, I even forgot to eat my lunch.

It's ok if we did it in his room, but for god sake my boss is just a crazy bored guy who wants to mess up with everyone.

He order us to set up the karaoke in the garden, Khun No said he wanted to sing a song for his pets, the koi fish in the pond.

At somehow I felt a bit thankful to Khun No that he made the reason why I can somehow forget all the guilt I had.

It's been a two weeks since it happened, Khun Vegas leave the family, again. No one knew about what happened, it's just between us and I'm trying to bury it to grave.

Although it's still hunting me every night, the image of Vegas'cunning smile on that night kept bothering me. It's like that memory don't have any plan to leave me, and Vegas' words... the last thing he told me, it's still in my memories still doesn't have an idea why can't he forget that night.

Does he like it? Am I that hard to forget? Or is it just his thing not to forget a one night stand?

In the other side, I started to avoid Venice. When he tried to go near me I'll go to Khun No pretending to take care of him, when Venice is calling me, I tend to turn off my phone and leave it without a charge just to avoid him.

I don't why am I doing this but maybe because of the guilt that inside me. Maybe from that very moment I commit that sin, I knew that I will never deserve a man like Venice.

Thank god after a week he stopped chasing me, I wonder if he felt that I don't want to talk to him or he is just too busy. But no, knowing how responsible he is, he always give a time to everything especially when it's me.

In that two weeks, I just saw him thrice. The last time he visit the main family's home is last three days, that was when he send me message wanting to see me but then I refused and lied that I need to help P'Chan train the new bodyguards we hired.

After that, I didn't have a chance to see Venice again. He didn't call and send me a message too. I wonder if he got tired chasing me, maybe he thought I got bored at him. And now I am missing him, missing his smell, kisses, and smile.

Maybe he is just too busy.

I shook my head and took a deep breath before I attempted to close my eyes and proceed to sleep, I don't have an energy to take a shower and change my clothes.

A minute past I heard my phone rang, I check it and Venice's name popped up in my screen, I immediately get up and slide the screen to receive the call.

Gosh, I just can't ignore him right now... I miss my love, I miss Venice.

"Hello?" I called in almost a whisper.

"Is this his boyfriend?" I heard an unexpected voice, it isn't Venice's voice at all.

A deep thick voice came.

"Who's this? Why are you holding Khun Venice's phone?" I frowned while saying that.

My heart beats fast, I quickly stand up and roam back and forth. Worries and Nervousness are swallowing my entire body.

"If you want to see the love of your life alive, then come here as quick as possible... and don't you dare bring someone with you or else–" A threatening voice came across the line.

"Where?! Just tell me where and please don't hurt him, please." My eyes begin to burn as I imagine Venice on a hand of an enemy.

"Minor family's house" He said directly then immediately hang up the call.