Starting Author's Note

Dear Reader,

Here we are! Welcome to part two of the 'Tales of Paris' series. I've already mentioned in the first part that this series will be something in me since this is also involved from my very first Wattpad story, and it's a little weird that my plot of that was turned into a series, but it's an honor for me to say 'series' to it.

First, I haven't thinked about this would be the follow-up to the first story. As you've all known, 'The Heartbreak of Paris' is known for it's sad ending: Marinette died from suicide. The ending that I've didn't expect to be an ending since my Disney AU story have an happy ending, as well as my first ever story back in November 2021, the already mentioned story that I've sended before this revival.

Second, I've said before that the second series involving Miraculous will be connected to Tales of Paris. Well, if you reed the Prolouge of The Heartbreak of Paris, you've now know the plot. I've also added a bit of that plot of that in this Prolouge, and a small of that of this series finale. And don't worry, Tales of Paris would not end after the final one, that series about that plot will be the so-called 'prequel' that will continue the series.

Finally, as mentioned from the Epilouge of 'The Heartbreak of Paris', most of the dialouges of that will be here in this story. Hope you didn't spoil that as a whole, just clues about it. I would also mention the clues for the plot of the final story, which the name reveal will be dropped at the Epilouge of this one.

Anyways, that's it from me in this short author's note. Hope you enjoy part two of this story and I'll see you on the other side of it.

-Justine