Chapter 3: Distanced Resourse

While Roger went back upstairs to help Eva with the investigation, Chloe checked one of the papers if it was for and looked at the second piece, and it was for Marinette's parents.

"I think this one's for you.," Chloe said and gave the paper to Sabine, and as she open the latter, she started to sob again.

Dear Mama and Papa,

Sorry that I have to ignore you in my room for a couple of months because of what happened. Both of you were worried about my condition, and I know you two might be angry about me because of nine months ago because I remembered it again. I've wanted to recover for it, and it did, but when Lila told everyone that I should be treated as a villain, I remembered it again. I hope you understand about it. And about the concerns from the Collège François Dupont officials, just tell them that I died from suicide. One thing through, I love you so much with all my heart and I will always watch you from the skies. Again, I love you!!

Your daugther,
Marinette

While Sabine was crying after reading the letter that Marinette wrote, Tom got angry.

"I have enough of that Italian.," Tom angrily said.

"Mr. Dupain, calm down.," Alya said. "We can handle it from here.," she added.

"Besides, Lila is every Parisian's enemy now after what happened.," Joe added.

"Ok, you can handle her now.," Tom calmly said.

After that, Tom tried to calm down his wife from crying out load, and she can't stop crying.

"I just can't stop crying because we lost our daugther.," Sabine sobbingly said, and goes back to crying.

"Calm down, honey, just calm down.," Tom's low toned voice said, but no matter how much he tried, Sabine continues to cry about Marinette's death.

"I don't know why you've saw it first, but it really hurts to see what happened.," Joe said.

"Can you three leave us alone for a moment?," Tom favored the three.

"Sure! You two need some space after what happened.," Joe agreed and he, Alya and Chloe left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 354 (Published: 05/13/23)

A/N: Letter can be sad, isn't it? Anyways, back to the story.