Prolouge: Previously on Tales of Paris

After months and months of fighting, Paris, France finally got it's ending of a hero versus villain story. Hawk Moth, after being defeated for the final time, us now unmasked and have been revealed as Gabriel Agreste. The heroes followed, including Adrien Agreste as Cat Noir, and Marinette Dupain-Cheng as Ladybug and the Black Cat. It was also the date when Emilie Agreste return to life, a twist in the tale that no one expected.

After this, Paris went on celebration mode. Why? The reason is that the two heroes that they praiced for is Parisians who wanted to be together, and they did. Thanks to Joe Gibson and his friends, they began dating. They say that dreams do come true, but some dreams are just only dreams.

Lila Rossi, just returned after serving her suspension she caused from nine months ago. When she found out that Marinette and Adrien are dating, she found ways to ruin it but it was no use. She never quit until she ruin the life of an hero, and she did, by saying that Marinette should be treated as a villain and she should be treated as a hero. While Joe and his friends deny that thing and belived that Lila shoule be the villain, Marinette know that the truth is uncovered. Silence took place the Collège Françoise Dupont as she left.

Months after, Joe, alongside Alya Cèsare and Chloe Bourgouis were getting more and more worried about the girl. Some say that Lila affect her life, and she became depressed after what she've told to their class. That depression cause her to end her life in the proccess and renouce her Miraculous. Since then, dark clouds took over Paris.

As Sabine Cheng, Marinette's mother, discovered her daughter died by suicide, she cried as she witness the death of her own daughter. Tom Dupain, Marinette's father, on the other hand, discovered what happened after hearing his wife crying from the room of his own daughter. They sadly told Joe, Alya and Chloe about what happened, the three came to the Dupain-Cheng Bakery, where it all happened. Once they discovered what Sabine said on Joe's phone when she called tears went down. Cold tears.

Now that they discovered Marinette's death, what will happen to the city moving forward?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 385 (Published: 05/06/23)

A/N: That is the brief story so far, now on to the continuation of Tales of Paris