Extra #2: Heard from the World

In New York, United States, just months after the events of the special, Jessica Keynes and Aeon were just talking normally, when her mother, Barbara, just announced something major.

"Girls, I think we need to go to Paris in the coming days.," Barbara said.

The two girls were confused.

"What was it?," Jessica asked her mother.

Just then, Olympia turned on the television for the news, and looks like they learned the news from Paris that Marinette died.

"That's a sad moment perhaps, being the fact that Marinette was our friend.," Aeon said.

"We should call Adrien.," Jessica prompted.

"I can agree. After all, we're all friends with her.," Aeon said.

Jessica now tries to call Adrien about the news.

Meanwhile, in Shanghai, China, also months after the special, Fei learned something from an article. After being months as Lady Dragon, she've been resting non-stop, and when she heard about Marinette's death, she was shocked that it happened.

"I should go to Paris and I must call Joe.," Fei said herself. She've meet Joe months before the Shanghai special came in.

Back in Rome, Italy, Mario and his friends were just graduates in the University of Rome, and months after their graduation, Mattia just heard something.

"Mario, I think one of Joe's friends has died.," Mattia said.

"Che Cosa? How did that happened?," Nicole said.

Mario and Lorenzo also looked at the article that Mattia discovered about Marinette's death.

"I should call Joe about this tragedia. We're really her friends after what Joe helped me thoughout my life when Lila was around.," Mario said.

"Great idea.," Lorenzo said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 269 (Published: 05/21/23)

A/N: See..... Mario and his friends have an important role in this series. And sorry for a short chapter, I know it happened.