• 11 •

"Weaker? No way." The villain murmured, disbelief how his Nomu was defeated. "we've been completely overwhelmed. I can't believe he did that to my Nomu... Did he use a cheat?!"

The students had their guard up, not knowing what else was in his sleeve. Hana helped out All Might with his wounds, freezing them especially on his waist. 

"Hey, what's going on? He's not weaker at all. Did that guy lie to me?!" The male cried, scratching his neck more.

"What's wrong?" All Might called out, glaring at the villains. "You said you're clear this or something, right? Come and get me if you can."

His intimidating glare shaken the blue haired male, making him jump. 

"All Might..." 

"As expected, there's no need for us to fight after all."

Hana stopped her quirk helping out on All Might as she back away, feeling like he's going to do something. "Aizawa-san, Midoriya! Let's get out of here!" She look over when Kirishima when he called her out, seeing the other said boy looking over to All Might. "It'll be worse if one of us being taken hostage!"

She knew he was right, but she hesitant. She felt like she should be helping All Might, but in her state might be hard for her. the steams coming out of his body, his neck and arms, it was a sign that he will transform back to his skinny form.

"Toshi..." Hana said in a low voice. "Are you hearing yourself? Don't do something with your state."

"...I know. That Nomu thing was too strong..." He replied, admitting the strength of the Nomu. 'Frankly, if I move even one step, I won't be able to keep this bluff. I might go back to my true form. Just a little more...'

"Well, what's wrong?" All Might continue to intimidate them. He saw them hesitate to deal with him, which he had assume was a good sign. 'If I can stall them a bit longer...'

Hana didn't like how All Might acting strong in front of the others even though he was in his limits. She then eyed the villains, seeing one of them was scratching numerously on his neck. 

"If only I had Nomu... That guy would've been able to go up against him without thinking about anything!"

"Shigaraki Tomura! Please calm yourself!"

"Shigaraki?" Hana murmured, learning the villain's name by the warp guy, Kurogiri.

Kurogiri looked over to All Might's frozen wound. "Looking carefully, I see that he is definitely weakened from the damage of Nomu's attack. The children seem to be frozen in fear, as well." He pointed out the students not far from them. Shigaraki stopped his scratching and look over to the students. His eyes trailed to the brunette behind All Might. Hana felt his gaze as her right hand move to her father's scarf around her neck unconsciously. 

"We still have underlings who can be used. There are likely only a few minutes left before reinforcements come. If you and I work together, we still have a chance to kill him."

Kurogiri had gave the blue haired male some ideas as he put both of his hands away from his neck. "Yeah... You're right... We have no choice but to do it. I mean we have the last boss in front of our eyes."

Bakugou saw movement from behind as he, Kirishima and Todoroki turned around. They soon met with one of the villains that was suppose to be down coming to them. Kirishima looked over to Bakugou from beside him, hardening both of his hands. "All Might will do something about the main bad guys. Let's go help the others!"

Todoroki looked back behind him, seeing Midoriya won't move a muscle. He soon saw Hana walked in front of All Might as his eyes widened. 

"Young Hana, what are you doing?" All Might questioning the brunette, seeing her letting out fog breaths.