• 09 •

"I'll introduce this thing to you, Eraser Head. This is an anti-symbolic of Peace, Nomu." The blue haired man introduced as the Nomu slammed the pro hero down, making his head bleed out. Hana watched it before knocking out more of the annoying villains. Her frostbites started to grow more and more as it started to cover up most of her left hand behind her clothing.

She let out a breath as it form a fog of how cold she feels. She could feel herself shivering despite wearing her jacket as she continued to knock more villains out. The girl heard her father grunted in pain, looking over she saw him being held from the arm by the creature.

"You can erased quirks, which is a good quirk but not as impressive. In the face of overwhelming power, might as well be quirkless." The blue haired man said, as the Nomu grabbed Aizawa's other arm.

The pro hero look at it as his hair float, erasing the Nomu's quirk. Which only cause him to have another broken arm. Aizawa let out his quirk, confused as to why the Nomu didn't get the affect. 'Is he just physically strong?!'

The creature let go of one of his broken arm and grab ahold his head, about to slam his head on the ground again. Until ice covered up the Nomu's arm. Their eyes trailed towards where the ice was trailed from to see Hana panting heavily while her left hand was pressed on the ground.

"Let him go." She dangerously said, her boots beginning to form a big ice from behind as her breath let out cold fogs.

"Hana..." Aizawa murmured as his eyes showed how worried he was when he saw the frostbites on her left hand.

The blue haired man glared at the girl. "That girl will suffer to hypothermia. You are so similar to that freezing hero." He murmured, gaining Aizawa's attention.

The brunette sent herself towards the Nomu to grab her father after slamming her foot on it summoning a huge ice with it. The girl hope the ice would made him stuck on the ground for a little while, before distancing herself and her father away from the villain.

"You have such a talented kid, Eraser Head." The man said, when a sudden mist figure appeared beside him, talking to him.

Hana was about to take this opportunity to attack before she heard Aizawa coughing. She looked down to her father. "Your arm..."

The girl shrugged, her frostbites had reach to her shoulder as her right side had reach her forearm. "Don't worry about me. Look at yourself!"

The pro hero looked at the villains to see them discussing about something, he looked back at his daughter as he realize a clothing part wasn't on her. "Hana... take my scarf."

The girl looked at him in confused. "Both of my arms are broken, a-and I'm not in a condition to fight."

"But...!"

"Just..." The grown man smiled at her, tearing the brunette. "Be careful."

On the villains' side, the mist one reported to how he had dealt Thirteen but a student had ran away to report back to the school. "What?" The blue haired man glared at the warp guy, scratching his neck. "If your body wasn't made out of a warp gate, I would've killed you right now. We can't win against those heroes, and our Nomu is under that ice. It's game over. It's game over time. Is it time to go home?"

"Are they really going home?" Mineta asked lowly, turning to the others beside him.

"That is what he said."

"Yes! We're saved!"

"Yeah, but... I have a bad feeling about this." Tsuyu said as Midoriya nodded, agreeing the girl.