• 05 •

The fight between Midoriya and Bakugo just ended with the green haired boy got injured from his hand and Uraraka touch the fake bomb. The brunette sighed at the sight of her friends almost killing each other, but one question had made her curious.

Midoriya's quirk was very familiar to her.

All Might called out Bakugo, Uraraka and Iida back to the surveillance room where they observe the training ground from. Midoriya couldn't join them as he was sent back to the infirmary for his wounds.

"Next up, Team B versus Team I! Team B will be the hero team while Team I will be the villains!" The number one hero yelled.

Hana yawned again for who knows how many times she had done. It made the duel hair question it as they both walk towards the area they would start. "Why do you yawn so much?"

The girl open her eyes before replying. "Well, I seem to be tired non-stop. Even if I have enough sleep. Plus, when I use one of my quirk my eyes would hurt and I would feel my head ache so bad."

The boy nodded as they both arrived at the entrance. As they waited for All Might to signal them to began, both of them discussed about their plan.

"You froze the whole place and I will walk to the fake bomb and touch it. Simple." The brunette told her partner, stretching out her arms. "Probably too simple."

Todoroki cross his arms before replying. "It's simple, but faster. We don't want to waste time like how Bakugo and Midoriya did."

"BEGIN!" All Might's voice echoed through the place as Todoroki took a step with his right foot. As he did, ice coming from his foot and the entire place was frozen.

Hana walked inside, her breath starting to get foggy as she walk through the hallway towards where the bomb was. Luckily, she remembered and relief that the bomb was placed at the same spot, so she wouldn't have to run all over the building to search for it.

"W-wait, what happen?!"

"I can't move my legs!"

"C-cold..."

Hana heard her fellow classmates shivering from getting caught by Todoroki's ice. She smiled warmly before she walk pass them, touching the bomb. "I'm sorry, guys. But better luck next time."

"Team B wins the match!" All Might exclaimed through the speaker. The temperature around here suddenly went down as the ice around us slowly melting. 'Is this... Todoroki's fire side?'

The ice started to melt away, freeing the frozen students as well. They both sighed in defeat before making their way back. As Hana was about to follow them, she felt her left arm tingling. She took off her hoodie to see her arm had frostbites on them. "Shoot..."

She rubbed it slowly as she made her way outside to meet Todoroki, who was waiting for her. "There you are."

"H-Hey, can you do me a favor?" Her hoodie was tangling on her right side as she still rubbing her arm. "Can you...maybe help me melt my frostbites away?"

Todoroki look towards her arm. The boy was hesitant for a bit before gently touched her left arm. It felt like forever since he used her left side, yet alone towards someone else.

He jumped as he heard Hana sighed in relieve. "Thank you, Todoroki-kun! Man I didn't even use my quirk and yet I got frostbites?" The girl muttered, putting back her hoodie.

The duel hair looked at her before looking back at his hand. "... I didn't burn you?"

"Burn me? Why would you burn me?"