Hana Aizawa

Name: Hana Aizawa
Meaning: flower

Age: 15

Quirk: Erasing and Ice

Eye color: Bright yellow

Hair color: brown

Height: 166 cm

Blood-type: O

Relatives:
Shota Aizawa (Father)
Hachi Kirina (Mother/deceased)

Back story:-

As you all know, Hana is the only daughter of Shota Aizawa. She had two childhood friends namely Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo. She mostly close to Midoriya, as she could not stand to hear Bakugo yelling all over about something small.

On her free time, she usually train with or without her father. It became a routine for the brunette. She would train with her ice, as her ice has become her favorite quirk. It is also very useful in combat. Her father helped her perfected both her quirk by training, and he was proud of her hard work.

At home, Hana was always alone as she got older. She didn't mind, the girl knew that her father needed sleep at the daylight and worked all night. She was worried for her father's health so she always took care of him, doing the dishes, cleaning the house, do the laundry and many more.

Advantages on quirk:
Ice:
Can be use in combat and creating weapons. She can do anything with her ice quirk.

Erasing:
She can erase someone else's quirk in about 10 minutes or by deactivating her quirk by closing her eyes. Her eyes don't go as red as Aizawa's.

Disadvantages on quirk:
Ice:
Like Todoroki, frostbites will grow from her hands to her whole body slowly, suffered hypothermia. If that happens her temperature will drop, cells will froze along with her blood, stopping it from going to her heart.

Erasing:
Using her erased quirk onto too many people will make her head spin and suffered migraine, the back of her eyes sting as her vision spins around, making her wanting to puke.

==================

Edit : 2nd August 2021
Re-edit : 8th October 2021