• 13 •

The school had a week off for the students after the USJ accident. The accident had made the students anxious of their safety in their school. The teachers had tried their best to make sure nothing has been wrong at the facility as it now undergoing maintenance.

As the week past and the day became Monday. The students are now free to go back to school and continued for their training as heroes.

"Hey! Did you watch the news last night?"

"Yeah."

"Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all..."

"That's true."

"Um... It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?"

currently almost all the students of class 1-A is in their class on their designed seats. They were now conversing with each other about their event last week. Because of the event, it was all over the news as it now becoming the main subject.

"Man, all the channels made a big deal out of it."

"I was surprised."

"Can you blame them?" Jiro said beside Kaminari and Kirishima, twirling her ear jack. "The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked."

Sero sighed, his seat was beside Kirishima and behind Jiro. "Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did."

"Stop that, Sero!" Mineta yelled from his seat, standing on his seat. "Just by thinking about makes me wet myself---"

"Shut up, you scumbag!" Bakugou shut him up, scaring not only Mineta but Midoriya as well as he was seated behind him as the grape boy sat behind him as well.

"But man, All Might was great. He pushed back those crazy strong villains."

"Yes, his strength is worth wondering at."

They all continued to talk with each other as the clock tick to 8.25 am. As it tick, Iida showed up at the exact time and yelled. "Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!"

"We're already in our seats."

"You're the only one that isn't."

Iida sat at his seat in front of Uraraka, embarrassed as he frown at his class representative. "Shoot!"

"Don't mind!"

Ashido look around for her brunette friend, frowning that she didn't see her in her seat beside Todoroki. She then turned around to Tsuyu behind her. "Tsu-chan, who do you--" She leaned back too much as she felt her chair falling. The frog girl manage to stopped her chair as the pinkette continued. "Who do you think is gonna teach homeroom today?"

"Well... Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries. We can't asked how he is since Hana-chan isn't here too..." Tsuyu replied, thinking before hearing footsteps at the door.

"Morning."

"Mr. Aizawa, you back too soon!"

The students exclaimed, shocked to see their teacher in his hero attire. Both of his hands were on a cast as his shoulders support it, his face was also covered by the bandages except for his eyes and nose, letting him breath and see.

"You're too much of a pro!"

As the teacher walked, the students saw his scarf looked like it was pulling something, revealing a very sleepy Hana coming in with him. They saw that the scarf was tied around her waist.

"Hana-chan!" Ashido stood up from her seat, happy to see her friend.

The girl woke up and turned towards the class, tiredly smiling. "Morning, everyone~ How's everyone doing?"