• 04 •

Thank god her alarm wake her up 10 minutes later.

Hana slept late last night because she was busy training herself. It has become a habit of hers training until midnight. Her father should've stop her but he was busy...sleeping.

Now, she had no choice but to run to school, afraid if she get there, she heard the bell had rang.

On her way, she suddenly bump into someone causing her and the person to fall to the ground. Hana was on top of this person.

Both of them groaned and open their eyes. "Oh my! I'm sorry, Todoroki-kun."

She quickly stood up and brushed her skirt from dirt before helping the duel hair up. "I-I should've pay more attention of my surroundings." The girl rub her head, chuckling tiredly.

"No, it's okay. I was also in a hurry so if we go now we won't be late." Todoroki accept her apology while looking on his wrist watch. "We have another 7 minutes so we better go."

Hana nodded and they both walk together to school in a quick pace. "You know, it's another coincidence that we both keep bumping to each other."

"It's getting weird to me as well." Hana giggled to his reply. Todoroki suddenly said this unconsciously.

"May I take you to eat soba after school?"

Hana was surprised from his sudden invitation. "Is that a date?" The girl asked, making the duel boy let out a little blush on his cheeks. The girl smirked before replying. "Of course I'll come!"

Todoroki, who's also surprised that he suddenly invite her to eat soba with him, smiled a little. He wasn't the one who smile often, and he didn't need to. But when he was with this girl, he couldn't stop the feeling of being open. He seem comfortable with her and he lik-- no loves it.

For the first time since the incident, he felt happy. He wanted to enjoy this longer. With her. He felt like he needed too.

============

"I AM HERE--" A yell from behind the class 1-A's door, suddenly open and a man with blond hair came in. "--COMING THROUGH THE DOOR, LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

'Now you call that normal, Toshi?' Hana thought when she was interrupted from reading her story. She was in the best part but the man suddenly came in.

"Woah, It's All Might!"

"Is he going to be our teacher!?"

"This is so manly!"

The students were excited for All Might's present. He then laugh. "Settle down, students."

He then begin his speech about a special training for the class 1-A. After he did, he simply instructed them to wear their hero suit. When he said that, the students won't stop feeling excited to see their suits. Well some of them were excited, I can't say the same for lil' mr boom boom.

==============

The brunette was done doing her hair into a high ponytail as she wrap her scarf around her neck. She was with other girls of the class, putting on their hero suit. Her suit contains a thick fabric of light blue hoodie that has a furry hood. A belt was wrap around her waist, a set of four round containers were hanging on it. She wore a white shirt underneath the hoodie, along with short jeans that ends in the middle of her thighs. As for her feet, two pair of white boots as the laces were black, matching the theme.

"Oh, fluffy!" Mina exclaimed as she hug the girl, snuggling on her hoodie. "Is this helpful for your quirk?"

"Hehe, nope. I design them so I could sleep on it." Hana replied after wearing both of her fingerless gloves.

The pinkette sweat dropped. "My, is feeling sleepy runs in the family or something."

Hana chuckled from her statement. "I blame my father."

Both of them laugh together before going out with the others. Both of them conversed with each other along with the others as they got to the training ground where All Might wanted them to meet. Hana found herself standing next to Todoroki. The brunette put her hands behind her and waited patiently for the training session to begin.

The duel hair looked over to her as he notice her hero suit. He saw how it hug her body. With her brown hair laying gently inside her jacket as some of it was laid messily above the fluffy hood of hers. She yawned with little tears coming out of her mouth.

Cute.

He looked back in front of him. He didn't want to make her notice he was staring at her, even calling her cute.

"Great, everyone is here! Let's get on to the training!" All Might exclaimed getting the students' attention. "All of you will be given to work in pairs! All of you will draw a letter from this yellow box." He then show them the yellow box.

"I will assign which pair will fight the other. One team will be the hero team while the other will be the villain team. The villain team will protect a fake bomb from the hero team while they will try to retrieve it back! Simple as that."

As All Might was done explaining the rules, the students begin to draw their letter from the box. Hana finally has her turn and put her hand inside the box.

'B I'm in team B.' She taught when she pull out her hand and read the paper in hand." Who else is in team B?"

As she said that out loud, a hand raise up from where she was standing.

It was Todoroki.

Oh how relief and happy Hana was.

Her face lit up and walked to her partner. "Thank god we're the same team! I didn't want to pair up with someone else while I didn't know what they're good at." She whisper to herself in the end.

"And yet we barely met and you said I'm a stranger?" Todoroki asked, a little lost.

Hana sweat-dropped. "You cute, but that's not what I meant."

Todoroki jumped when she called him cute. Though, he still doesn't know what she meant but shrugged it off. "Well, I'm also glad that we got paired up."

The girl yawn before grinning. "Let's do our best!"

==============

Edited : 19th February 2022