• 03 •

Through the test, Hana manage to beat all of it. Despite her and Bakugo always compete to themselves, she manage to pass the test. Now, it was the throwing ball part. Hana and Bakugo won't be doing it again so they just sat and watch the others do their thing.

"Midoriya better do this properly. He has been given average scores this entire time." Iida said, standing next to Uraraka.

Bakugo heard what he said since he was closer and said. "Ha! Of course he's average! He's quirkless!"

"That's impossible! You saw what he did on the that 0 point robot. He destroyed it with his quirk." The boy replied, defending the said boy.

"Yeah, I heard from one of the teachers said about him destroyed a robot in one punch. I don't know you could do that, Katsuki." Hana teased, closing one eye while smirking.

The dirty blonde boy's eyes twitch. "You dumbass. Wanna go!?"

"Sit down, Katsuki. I don't want to deal with you right now. Focus on the main course." Hana said, suddenly look responsible, even though she yawned after that. Bakugo, who was about to argue, actually listens and sat down.

Both Iida and Uraraka can't believe what they saw. Sure, it's only been their first day, but they already knew how Bakugou can be.

The brunette ignore her surroundings again as she started to think about their conversation. She knew that Midoriya had a quirk, her dad said it to himself. She just doesn't know when he got it.

As Aizawa was done giving his pep talk to the green hair boy, Midoriya grab the ball again and activated his quirk, throwing the ball as far as possible.

Hana smiled, knowing that Midoriya had finally found his path of becoming a hero.

=============

"Here are your scores." Aizawa showed the students their result on a hologram as the students scan it for their names.

"Fourth place? Not bad." Hana whisper to herself.

Hana was place in fourth while Todoroki was above her and Bakugou being second.

"Ha! Beat that dumbass!" Bakugou yelled at Hana.

Hana felt an irk mark landed on her head and turn towards the boy. "What, that's my nickname now? Stop showing that big ego of yours!"

"You're just jealous you're not in first place!"

"Like you're in first place!"

While they're arguing, Midoriya was in fear, not from the two who was arguing about nothing again, but about his name being the bottom of the class.

He was going to be expelled.

"Oh, and about the expel part. I lied."

'What..'

Midoriya almost fell from the sudden change of mind. He look up at Aizawa who's smiling... Creepily.

The other students sigh in relief and cheer a little.

"You guys haven't notice? I should've said something." A girl with black hair, Yaoyorozu said, crossing her arms.

'Yeah, you should've said something!'

===============

Hana went back to her class after visiting her friend Midoriya, who got himself hurt with his unusual quirk. When she arrived, she saw there were still some other students in the class, chatting with each other.

She went to her desk to collect her bag when someone call out to her.  "Hana-chan, do you want to walk with me, Iida and Deku?" It was Uraraka, trying to invite Hana to their group.

"Thanks Uraraka, but maybe next time?" Hana politely declined the offer. "I have somewhere else to go after school."

"Of course! See you tomorrow!" She wave at her and quickly went out.

Hana smiled and grab her bag, yawning. "What did you decline the offer?" She heard someone said behind her. She looked back and saw Todoroki asked.

"I ran out of strawberry milk." Hana simply replied as she walk out. The duel hair followed her.

"You're one weird girl."

"I get that everywhere."

As they arrive at the main gate, Hana wave Todoroki goodbye so she could wait for her father to pick her up. She pull out her phone to continue read her story while waiting.

Hours have past and there's still no sign of the underground hero. Hana couldn't wait any longer so she went back to the building and search for her father. The first thing she did was to search in her class so when she get there and walk in, she stumbled upon something hard and land on it.

"Ow..." She rub her side and sat up. She look down to see a big yellow thing laying below her. "Dad? Why are you on the ground?"

"I was tired."

"Wait until we get home then sleep!" Hana stand up and drag her dad by his sleeping bag out of the class.

"Ugh, you're heavy. Just wake up already!" Hana drop him and sat down, patting.

"We're not even outside yet." Aizawa said, unzipping his sleeping bag.

Hana turn her gaze towards him. "Y-you expect me to drag you outside?!" Aizawa ignored her yells and patted her head.

He walk away with Hana follow behind. "You look happy when you teach."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

The brunette covered her mouth as she yawn again. "Don't try...to deny it. I see how desperate you want to see their quirks."

Aizawa sighed. "So what if I am?" He murmured.

Hana smiled to his soft side. "Can we go to the store? I want my milk."

"Fine." They both went inside the teacher's car as they began their ride out of the building.

"So how's first day of school?" He decided to ask her first day. He need to make sure that she's comfortable and not disturbed.

"Better than I imagined since I have my father as my teacher, both of my childhood friends still stick with me and I got new friends." Hana close her eyes saying this, feeling happy.

"It's good to know you feel like this. Just be careful around them... Especially Bakugo."

"No one can handle that boy other than me, dad."

As time pass, Hana pass out of exhaustion. It was when they arrive to the store. Aizawa park the car at the side before turning to the girl, seeing her asleep. He unconsciously smiled, holding his hand out to her forehead and rub it, feeling her leaning in.

He lean back before going out to buy her milk.

=============

Edited : 19th February 2022