• 06 •

In the end, Hana slept like a rock through the day and skipped her lessons. Midoriya had tried to woke her up, but he should've known better. His friend is a heavy sleeper, and he still doesn't know how to wake her up from her slumber. The people he knew who can wake her is her father and Bakugo.

Aizawa didn't even bother to wake his daughter up, since their lessons isn't much as well as their training with All Might took most of their time. It was soon evening as all the students beginning to pack their bags and headed home.

"Huh, where's Hana-chan?" Mina asked, seeing the brunette's desk was empty but her bag was still attach on it.

"Come to think of it, ever since All Might sent her away, she hasn't come back." The other brunette replied, walking towards the pinkette. Uraraka helped her friend to pack her bags. "Let's go and sent her bag to her! Is she still in the infirmary?"

"Probably. Let's go--"

"Move, extras!" A sudden voice yelled them out as the two girls flinched in surprised. They both looked up to see Bakugo walking towards them with an irritating look like always. Apparently their homeroom teacher had asked him to collect Hana's stuff before heading home. He wasn't in a good mood, after what happen at their training, but he gave in with a grumble.

"Stupid Aizawa asking me what to do..." The ash blonde murmured as he snatch Hana's bag from Uraraka's grasped and made his way towards the infirmary. He saw the girl still in her dreamland.

"Dumbass wake up."

The girl grumbled in respond before turning away, continuing her slumber. The boy felt himself ticked even more as he made a popping noise with his quirk. "I said wake up!"

"Ugh... Can you be even louder..." The girl sat up, yawning as she rubbed her eyes. "Why are you here..."

"Your old man wanted me to wake you up. I don't know where he is, but he told me he won't be home until night or something..." Bakugou explained to the girl, throwing her bag on the bed.

"Thanks, Kacchan." The brunette smirked as she stood from the bed and put her hoodie back on, which she hadn't changed from training.

"What did you call me?!"

"See you tomorrow!~"

The girl quickly exited the room, leaving the now angry boy in the room alone screaming. Hana decided to wait for her father instead of walking home alone, not risking herself being exposed to villains and press. Walking in the teacher's room, she spotted her father looking through some papers with Present Mic by his side.

"Why couldn't I come?!"

"Because I said so."

"Shota!" The blonde pro hero whined towards the black headed man, making him grown.

"It's just a little program for the kids. You don't have to come, you'll just yell at them making their ears bleed." Aizawa replied, still looking over the papers.

Hana had made her entrance by slamming the door shut loudly. Present Mic jumped from the sound as he looked over the door. "Hana! Don't scare me like that!"

The girl wave her scarf at him. "Sorry, you were being loud."

The grown man frown before turning away. Aizawa put the papers away before facing his daughter. "How's your nap?"

"Felt like I slept for a year."

"That's called coma, Hana."

Aizawa stood up while holding his sleeping bag. "I'm going home. Good work." He waved his partner goodbye as he and his daughter both made their way out of the building. As they went inside the car and drove off, Hana broke the silent.