• 15 •

The sports festival is two weeks from now, the students were given the time to train themselves. Some asked the teachers to use some fields that are open. 

The next day, Hana had stayed back and went the back of the school and begin her ice quirk training. This continued for the past two weeks until the first day of the sport festival. In that less time of training, Hana had learn something she could do with her quirk. It was a little fragile and couldn't actually control the temperature to prevent from getting frostbites. She was lucky that her classmates hadn't take a peek to her self-training, since they could be competing with each other.

Even though her hands are all bandage again with the frostbites she had from her training, it was worth it. Recovery Girl had helped her to remove what's left from the frostbite. 

Time passed in the blink of an eye, and the morning of the sport festival arrived. The first year students have been given their own waiting room following their class. In the class 1-A's waiting room, the students were inside waiting to be called, they were asked to change to their PE uniform. 

Some of them were stretching and doing warm-ups, while some just seating near the table together as they talk about the outcome of the festival. Just when they could feel a little relax for a bit, Iida came in before announcing something. "Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!"

The relaxing atmosphere had hit them with an overwhelmed feeling of nervousness. Hana took a deep breath with everything that will happen. After all those years she watched the sports festival, she finally get to participate it. The girl felt excited, nervous, but more to excitement.

"H-Hana-chan, calm down. You're freezing the whole table." Her brunette friend grab her shoulder to get her back to her senses. Hana quickly took her hands away from the table.

"S-Sorry! I feel so excited and nervous at the same time my quirk accidently work itself." 

"I know how you feel! I mean, we're about to go live on tv, for goodness sake!"

"Way to make me even nervous!" 

Hana was sitting with the girls. She sat beside both Uraraka and Jirou with Hagakure and Momo sat across from them. The brunette looked around the room to watch how her classmates going through but it seems like they had the same expression as them as well. 

"Midoriya." 

The whole room went quiet as their gaze went to the duel hair. Todoroki had a hand inside his pocket as he walk towards Midoriya. The boy was confused as to what he would want, since they both haven't made a conversation ever. "Todoroki-kun? What is it?"

"Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you."

"Huh?...Y-yeah."

"But...All Might has his eyes on you, doesn't he?" The mention of All Might having connection with him made the boy flinched. "I'm not trying to pry about that, but I'm going to beat you."

Bakugou, who was seating with both Kirishima and Kaminari near the door watched the two converse with each other, more like the sudden threat Todoroki suddenly said. "Oh? Is the best in the class making a declaration of war?"

"Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of the sudden? Not now, we're about to start!" Kirishima said to the duel-hair, placing a hand on his shoulder only for him to smack it with his elbow.

"We're not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter?" He then walk away from the group, leaving them in shock.

Midoriya knew as to why he would, as Kaminari had said, declare a war between a classmate. He looked down, gripping his hands. "Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people. Looking at it objectively..."