• 01 •

11 years later

"I got recommended!?"

Hana yelled as she looked up at her father disbelief. Aizawa held out a letter and gave it to the brunette, rubbing his neck. "Yeah, you were recommended by someone, so you don't have to search for other schools." He lazily said.

"Did you recommend me?" Hana asked while opening the letter.

Aizawa nodded. "Ah. Much more easier than still searching for a good school."

The letter has the U.A logo printed on the left side of the paper. Hana was happy that she has been accepted to go to U.A academy. She read what the principle of the academy wrote.

"Not only I was recommended, but I was place in Class 1-A! And... You're teaching this class too?!" Hana asked as she looked up at her father again.

Aizawa shrugged. "The principle wants me to teach those students. I wanted to refuse, until he brought you in the conversation."

Hana hugged her father. "Thanks for recommended me. Though I feel like it isn't fair for some reason."

Aizawa hugged back. "I recommended you because you have worked hard enough to be a hero. So the least I could do is letting you in without going through the entrance exam."

Hana let go and smiled. "Well, it can't be help, huh?"

Aizawa rubbed her head and Hana went to the kitchen.

==============

It's been three months since she was announced she got recommended to be a student at U.A. The excited building inside her was burning up, she was looking forward for her first day.

On this beautiful Saturday afternoon, she is now laying on the couch, scrolling over her phone, chatting with my best friend, Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: Wait so you got recommended to U.A!?

Yeah! It's kinda cool. Though I feel like it's cheating.

Izuku: To me it doesn't! You should feel lucky that there are others who admire your hard work!

Thx, Izuku. Good luck on the entrance exam tomorrow! ^^

Izuku: Thanks, Hacchan! I'll do my best tomorrow!

closing her phone, she jump out of the couch and walk to the kitchen, craving for cookies.

The day of the entrance exam

Aizawa invited his daughter to the entrance exam at school. The brunette didn't complain since there's isn't any interesting happen at their home. She had trained for a few months now and she thought today should be her rest day.

Hana was getting ready for the day, brushing her hair before picking her phone and her scarf. The scarf was her special gift from her father. It does lots of things like her fathers. After all that, she walk out of her room and went downstairs. Looking around, she didn't see her father.

"Dad, are you here--"She was cut off when she suddenly tripped on something and fell down face first.

"Ow..." She rubbed her forehead before noticing a big yellow thing below her. "Wait... Dad, why are you sleeping on the floor?"

Aizawa groaned and open his zipper. "I got bored waiting for you." he packed his yellow sleeping bag on his other bag and stood up as I sweat dropped. He help me up. "Come on. If we hurry, we might be a minute early."