• 14 •

"Hana, my girl... That's all you get for lunch?"

"Hm?" The brunette hum with her strawberry smoothie in hand and the straw in her mouth. Taking another slurp, she then replied. "Of course. What else should I get?"

"Uh, food?"

Hana was sitting beside Ashido and a few other girls, Jiro, Hakagure, Tsuyu and Yaoyorozu. The six of them had been hanging out with each other for quite sometime now. The table was fit exactly as the number of the group. Hana sat right in the middle of Ashido and Tsuyu. On the other side of the table sat Yaoyorozu, Jiro and Hagakure.

A loud rumble came from Hana's stomach, who flinched at how loud it was. Tsuyu slurped her ramen before looking over to the girl. "Hana-chan, I can hear your stomach screaming. You should go and buy some food, kero."

"I can just buy ten more milk."

The girl received glares from the other girls, making her feel small from their gaze. "...Fine."

The pinkette stood up and drag the girl out to force her to go and buy actual food. Hana sighed as she walked over the small queue of students, waiting for their turn to buy their food. She stood behind the queue, her strawberry milk was still in her hands as she sip more of it from the straw.

"Aizawa-san?" The brunette heard a familiar voice behind her as she turn to face him.

"Well, is this another coincidence? We keep bumping in with each other~" The girl teased, sipping more of the milk in her hand, feeling it emptying. She saw lots of students started to go longer behind the duel-haired, which she was glad for herself to be in the middle of the line earlier. "So, who are you going to eat with today?"

"Um... No one."

"What?!" Hana exclaimed, not as loudly but manage to disturb a student in front of her. She looked back at them before ignoring to scoffed at Todoroki, looking around the cafeteria. "Ok, so I see an empty seat over so let's get our food and sit there."

The boy was surprised at her sudden invitation. He didn't expected to eat with someone. "It's fine, Aizawa-san. I saw you eating with the other girls. It would be rude to leave them when they clearly had invited you to eat with them."

Hana told him that she can make an excuse before she gets her own turn to pick her food. The boy sighed and accepted her company in eating lunch with him. While waiting for his turn after Hana is finished, he heard someone said something that caught his interest that he couldn't help but tightening his gaze.

"I wonder what he wanted with Deku."

"I heard that when All Might was attacked by villains during the USJ accident, he rushed out alone to help. Perhaps it's about that? Remember what Asui-kun said on the bus?"

"How his quirk is similar to All Might?"

"Yes, the boundless power they both have are similar, too, so All Might has taken a liking of him. He's amazing."

Todoroki glance back to see Iida and Uraraka were the ones talking about it. 'All Might...and Midoriya...'

"Todoroki-kun~" Hana sang, trying to get his attention. "You can pick your food now, I'll wait you at that empty table over there." She tap his shoulder before skipping to the table, on her tray was full of food and two extra boxes of strawberry milk.

"Hana-chan? Where you going?" Hana walked past the group of girls she was with.

"Sorry girls, but I'm eating with Todoroki. I hope you won't mind." It was the wrong choice of words for her as the girls replace their faces with a teasing reaction.