• 08 •

The pro hero had yelled for his students to keep away from getting any further and to stay with each other, not risking for them to get hurt.

"How did they get in here?!" Yelled Thirteen as the class stood behind them in panic.

"Yeah! Why didn't the alarm went off?!"

"They might've hacked the system." Todoroki pointed out, backing away with the others. "Do they only appear here or somewhere else?"

Thirteen glared down. "It's hard to know without the sensors going off."

The duel hair watch how he villains kept coming out of the weird warp. "If the sensors are not working, then there is no doubt is their doing. An isolated place away from the main building during a lesson, this surprise attack was planned very carefully."

"Everyone, calm down." The homeroom teacher exclaimed in a calm voice as he could. 'So the trespass this morning was their doing?' He watched how the villains slowly grow their number, making him scowled. "Thirteen, take the kids back to safety. Kaminari, try to contact the school if you can."

The purple warp figure got larger as lots of other villains walk out of it, making the numbers of the villains larger, making the whole group gasped on horror.

"Hana, don't try to help me. Stay with the class, all right?" Aizawa stated. Knowing the girl, she would do anything to help out.

Hana turned to her father, both worried and upset. "...What will you do?"

His hair was floating and he wore his googles. "What a pro hero should do." He replied before jumping down towards the villains.

Despite her father saying to stay away, she couldn't help but wanting to help. He is a pro hero, yes, but could he keep up with the number of villains keep coming out of that warp?

The girl shake her head, saying to herself to not help her father and let him do what he does best. As she was about to turned around, she saw her friend frozen in place. "Izuku!"

"Midoriya-kun, this is not the time to analyze!" The green haired boy heard both voices as he turned to their direction. Iida took his wrist and dragged him to the others as Hana followed close.

"I'm afraid I will stop you all from going any further." The purple warp teleported himself in front of the class, making them stop their track and back away.

"We are the League of Villains. We are here...to kill the Symbol of Piece, All Might." A purple like creature, or he, said darkly.

Hana's eyes widened. 'No way these people are capable to even make Toshi out of breath.'

The pro hero led out a finger as it opened a fingertip. Before they could do anything, yells could be heard from Bakugou and Kirishima's mouth as they ran towards the guy. "Katsuki, Kirishima!"

Both of them tried to attack the villain, but it was no use since they could not touch him. A big warp appeared underneath the students, Hana included. Iida manage to grabbed Uraraka and Sato, who was close to him. Shoji did the same with Mina and Sero. The students manage to not get sucked by the warp, but the others were unfortunate.

"Everyone...!"Iida reach out but it was no use as the warp closed on its own.

==========

The brunette gasped in shock when she saw herself falling from midair, seeing the solid ground below. Another gasped she had heard not far from her. She looked up to see Todoroki was also with her, falling from the sky.

She think quickly before pressing both of her palms together, creating a snowball and threw it at the ground, as it made a giant slide. Both of them slide down gracefully and safely. The two teens sighed in relieve, not noticing another presence close by.