GMH 1

SAN

SAN

He groaned, getting up from his bed and holding a hand over his throbbing head which felt like someone had split it open. This shouldn't have been surprising though because that's what happens when you get yourself shit faced every Friday night. He winced at the bright rays of the sun coming from the wide open curtains. Who the fuck even opened them?

His phone was on the table of the nightstand. He checked the time. 12:14 in the afternoon.

"Fuck." he cursed under his breath then made his way to his en suite bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. He walked back out and then just noticed Wooyoung hadn't slept here like he usually did when he was over.

Shirtless and in a pair of sweatpants, he made a beeline for the guest room. Sure enough when he peeped through the door that had been already half open, his best friend was there sprawled out on the bed like a starfish snoring away.

He snorted which earned him a gasp that came from the side of the room. He further opened the door and saw a familiar red haired girl holding a towel over her body.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. " San quickly shut the door cringing.

He made his way down the stairs of their big mansion. Yes. They were wealthy. His mom was a Chief Neurosurgeon at Hangeuk Hospital while his dad was an Executive Director of Choi Group. Their house was practically a hotel and he wouldn't normally brag about it but his friends fed his ego by complimenting it each time they came over. Except for Wooyoung. Complimenting anything or anyone wasn't in his dna.

"Look who's finally up. thought you died of alcohol poisoning. " Seonghwa said blandly, holding a handful of beer bottles and dumping them into the trash can.

Seonghwa was his older brother though people tend to think the opposite when they see him. It probably had to do with how he was more feminine looking with wide lips, a round face, a slender figure and well the flowy hair that was now almost reaching his shoulders. San had more sharp features. Defined cheekbones, sharp jawline, feline eyes and though he was also lean his body was a bit built with broad shoulders because of his regular visits to the gymn. They were both in high school doing their final grade and it wasn't a secret that they were pretty popular, girls and boys fawning over them. San enjoyed it honestly while Seonghwa mostly ignored everyone who looked his way for too long or had the balls to ask him out.

And If it wasn't already obvious by now Seonghwa was the goody two shoes in the family while San was your typical problem child.

"I thought you were supposed to come tomorrow. " San said picking up a bottle of water on the table and downing it. Seonghwa had left yesterday morning to visit their grandmother for the weekend and their parents were on a week vacation (yeah they did stuff like that every now and then. ) so he had thrown such a huge party with that in mind.

"She had a funeral and some group gatherings to attend and thought it was alright to tell me when I just got off the bus. " Seonghwa huffed.

"That sucks. " San says half heartedly, crumpling the plastic bottle in his hand before throwing it and landing it smoothly inside the trash can.