GMH 5

SAN

"I didn't think I'd see you this early.''San said.

Ari raised a brow.''You don't sound too pleased to see me.''

''That's not what i meant.''

She smiled.''I know. I'm just messing with you. So do you guys hang out together even in school?''

''There's actually three of us missing but yeah, we're one big family.''Yunho replied with the biggest grin San has ever seen on him.

''So you two met at the party i guess.?''Wooyoung leaned back in his chair, crossing his legs and folding his arms. San knew that stance all too well.

''Mmh. I think you kind of noticed i was checking your friend out.''Ari smirked at Wooyoung.

''Oh i did notice. You weren't at all subtle about it.''Wooyoung smirked back but it was sarcastic.

''To be honest, there's better fish in the sea. San is a walking red flag.''Yeosang of course was the perfect wingman as always.

Ari giggled.''I beg to differ. I don't know him well enough to say anything but my first impressions are strong and his was a good one. A screaming green flag if i might add.''

''You don't know what you're talking about, trust me we know him better.''Yunho added with a wink.

San rolled his eyes and took a sip of his cola''Can we not talk about me like i'm not even here.?''

''What do you like about San?''Wooyoung asked, completely ignoring him.

Ari paused, putting down her fork while San choked on his drink.

''Don't you think that's too personal of a question?"She casually replied, not seeming to be taken aback by Wooyoung's attitude.

''You want a serious relationship with him?"Wooyoung continued, the tone in his voice menacing.

''Jesus christ Woooyoung shut the fuck up.''Yeosang elbowed him on the side.

''And what if i do?'' Her smirk grew wider and let's just say maybe San found that hot but he had no idea what was happening. One thing he knew for sure though was that he did not like it one bit.

''Can we change the subject please?''

''Then you're wasting your time. San doesn't do relationships. Its fuck and move on. No strings attached.''Wooyoung told her.

''I'm aware of that.''Ari answered bluntly.

''You don't look like you are. None of his past girlfriends has sat with us before you know. And that's because they knew that was as far it could get. Right San?"he looked at him, feigning innocence.

''Woo, that's enough. You're making her uncomfortable.''San said when he noticed Ari shift and tense a bit in her seat.

"Oh please, she's been doing just fine praising your ass and calling you a green flag which you're not by the way" Wooyoung leaned back in his seat and scrolled through his phone.

San sighed. "You're being awfully annoying today"

Wooyoung read whatever it was on his phone then pursed his lips and got up.''Whatever. I'm going for a smoke and then heading home right after. See you tomorrow.''

''Wait, what do you mean you're going home?What about study period?''San asked.

''Just write my name if there's a register dude.''Wooyoung slung his backpack over his shoulder then left, not even giving San a chance to say anything.