GMH 15

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HI EVERYONE, I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR 100K.THIS BOOK STARTED OUT AS A JOKE AND IN MY OPINION MY WRITING SKILLS ARE MID BUT TO SEE SO MANY PEOPLE INVESTED AND INTERESTED IN THIS STORY MAKES ME HAPPY AND I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. THE BOOK HAS SLOW UPDATES BUT I'M GRATEFUL FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND HOPE YOU GUYS STICK AROUND TILL THE VERY LAST 40TH CHAPTER. AND AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE Y'ALL ❤❤

 AND AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE Y'ALL ❤❤

WOOYOUNG.

"Remember when I brought you here for the first time?" San asked.

Wooyoung nodded. They were both lying down on the lawn, in front of a small lake just a few blocks away from the park. Their secret place he liked to call it. It was even more beautiful at night. Not a lot of people came that side and it was probably because of how hidden it was. San had brought him here for the first time the day he found out Wooyoung was being hit by his father. He had cried and slept in his arms that night while San's hand ran up and down his back whispering it's okay in his ear. Ever since then they'd come here when they wanted to get away from everyone and everything.

"The first time you found out about the beatings. " he scoffed. "You were fucking livid"

"Yes I was. "

"I feel like you would have actually killed him if I hadn't stopped you"

"I definitely would have. The only reason why I had even brought you here that day was because I needed to calm does and well you were a bit of a mess yourself, crying that I found out you were being hit. "

"You've never really told me how you found out about this place. "Wooyoung said.

"Hwa. It was around the time when my parents wanted to get a divorce and it was just crazy. The fights were loud, I found out my Dad had been cheating and you were avoiding me because you were all fucked up in the face and didn't want me to know what was going on. And I just kept over thinking, assuming you wanted to stop being friends or something. Hwa saw how hard I was struggling and one night he just drove us here and we sat in silence for a while until I finally broke down in his arms. Ever since then he stopped coming here and it just became my little hiding place. Our little hiding space" San explained.

"I'm sorry I was so closed off and harsh on you back then" Wooyoung apologized just thinking about how much he had kept pushing San away because he didn't want him to be involved with his family issues. And also the fact that he felt embarrassed by the idea of San knowing that he was being abused.

"It doesn't matter. You're allowed to open up at your own time and pace. "

"Thank you. For waiting. " Wooyoung muttered.

San shook his head. "No. Thank you for trusting me enough to open up to me. You have no idea how much that means to me"

"I still hide things from you"Wooyoung admitted quietly.