GMH 41

WOOYOUNG

WOOYOUNG.

They were all now gathered at a pretty orchard an hour away from the school ready to take photos when it hit Wooyoung that it was only 8 of them there with Ari and Yoona of course. Ari's presence was still awkward and a bit of a surprise to the others but Wooyoung had long saw it coming that she would be Yoona's date so he wasn't shocked by her being there.

He looked at his friends and frowned. Yunho was fixing Mingi's tie, Yeosang was touching up Jongho's face with makeup, Seonghwa as usual being lovey dovey with Hongjoong and San still on his phone talking to god knows who while Ari helped Yoona set up the camera tripod.

"Guys."he called out.

Yunho looked at him."What?"

"Why is it just us? Yunho, Mingi, Yeosang and you too Jongho. Where are all of your dates?"he asked.

San then hung up and came back, wrapping an arm around Wooyoung's waist."We should start taking pictures or we're going to be late."

Yeosang cleared his throat and put away the makeup kit."San's right. We should..."

"No one answered my question."Wooyoung interrupted.

"Hmm? What question baby?"San asked.

"This could have waited till after prom."Mingi mumbled.

"Is no one going to say anything?"Wooyoung demanded

Yunho sighed and let go of Yunho's tie to wrap his arm around his waist instead."Mingi is my date. We were going to tell you guys later because this was recent for us as too but yeah. He's my date and that's all I'm going to say."

Ari looked at Mingi in confusion."But...aren't you straight?"

"That's not really the point here."Mingi drawled.

"Fine. I did see this coming but what about you Yeosang?"Wooyoung demanded.

"Wait what do you mean you did see this coming?"Mingi asked.

Yeosang's eyes were looking everywhere but him."Can't I just tell you guys after?"

"Tell us what?"San questioned.

"That we're going out."Jongho answered.

Yeosang's eyes widened."Jongho!"

"What? How long are we going to keep hiding this? I tried to understand your reasoning but I really can't. Wooyoung is going through shit but what does that have to do with our relationship? Like how does telling him we're dating going to affect him?"Jongho argued.

Wooyoung could only listen in disbelief. Of all things he could have expected, this did not even come close. As far as he was concerned, Jongho was the most straight out of all of them.

"Wait. Wait. You and Yeosang are what now?"San looked just as perplexed as everyone else was.

"Jongho and I are together and it's been a year."Yeosang repeated.