GMH 36

WOOYOUNG

WOOYOUNG.

"I'm going there for counseling. I didn't want to tell you because it just felt so embarrassing that I was the same person that encouraged you to get help and now taking sessions too."Yoona said, sitting on the stool next to Wooyoung in the art room.

"Why would you be embarrassed by that? You're still human at the end of the day with problems of your own and I get it."

"Didn't seem like it earlier when you were so surprised to see me."

"Well that's because you've never mentioned Ms Nam to me so I was confused as to why you would come out of her office. Plus you looked so guilty when I caught you."Wooyoung reasoned.

"I'm sorry. I don't even know why I thought you'd judge me or whatever. You're a good person and I know you would never do that to me or anyone else."

"So long as you know but can I ask why you're seeing her though? Of course you have every right to not tell me. I'm just worried about you that's all."

"Take a guess."

"Ari?"

She nodded."You know how I told you that I was going to put my happiness first and won't get back with her no matter what? Yeah well I'm not so sure about that anymore. I find myself staring at her when she's not looking, typing and deleting texts I want to send to her at like 3 in the morning, wanting to hold her, to kiss her and every time that happens I feel guilty. I hate myself. Because I know I shouldn't be like that. After what she did to you. What she did to me."

"You do know there's nothing wrong with feeling the way you do right? You don't have control over your feelings. It just shows how much you love her."Wooyoung told her.

"I don't want to love her though. She doesn't deserve that."she stressed.

"You're right. She doesn't. Because you're a good person that should be with someone who will treat you right and make you happy. But Yoona that someone also has to be a person you like. You love. Either you get over Ari and find someone you can get to know and fall for or learn how to forgive her and I don't know...try things out again? It's a good thing you're seeing Ms Nam though because whatever decision you'll end up choosing after attending her sessions you won't regret it."

"You sound so happy and content. Things must be really looking good for you huh?"

Wooyoung blushed and untucked his new necklace from under his shirt to show it to Yoona."It's more than good."

Her eyes widened as she gasped."You're joking. Bitch that's Cartier!"

"Yes it is."

She touched it and ran her thumb across the smooth platinum rings."San?"

Wooyoung nodded.

"Wow. He is spoiling you rotten. "she suddenly let go to lock their arms together and bat her lashes at him."Maybe squeeze me in bestie hmm?"