GMH 12

WOOYOUNG

WOOYOUNG

''San?''

Wooyoung shoved San off of him and cleared his throat, cheeks burning red as he looked at Mingi watching both of them in confusion. 

"What are you two doing? Didn't you say you were going to throw up? " Mingi looked at San.

Wooyoung frowned. "Throw up? San are you drunk? "

San ran a hand through his hair and replied. "A little. "

"A little my ass. He had a whole bottle before you came, i guess it started kicking in now and well you know San's alcohol tolerance is shit. " Mingi explained.

Well that'd explain his weird behavior just now but even still. Why he acted the way he did. But still. Wooyoung felt a bit offended. There he was wondering why his best friend was being weird and making him confused but instead he was too drunk to realize what he was doing. Wooyoung doesn't even want to entertain what could have happened had he been completely sober and aware of his actions.

"Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom" San then suddenly said and was already rushing up the stairs.

Mingi huffed at Wooyoung. "I thought I told you to get the first aid kit. What were the two of you even doing?"

Wooyoung blushed. "Nothing. San was just being weird. I'm sorry, I'll go get it. "

"Forget it. Just tell me where it is, I'll get it myself. And you need to clean that off first anyway" Mingi gestured to the blunt on the floor.

"It's in my luggage bag. The big pocket. "

Wooyoung kneeled down and picked up the blunt before dumping it in the trash can. Mingi nodded and headed for the stairs but stopped midway to turn and squint his eyes at him.

"What? "

"Are you sure nothing is going on? I know San can get a bit weird when he's tipsy. You said it yourself "

"I didn't mean weird like that. He just gets overly affectionate and shit. " he defended.

"Did you forget that one night where he tried to kiss Yeosang on the lips? You don't think that's weird?"

"Shut up and go Mingi before your boyfriend dies from a water burn. He's probably hyperventilating as we speak. " he drawled, opening the tap and washing his hands.

"Are you mocking my concern for Yunho? "

"No. More like amused. I used to think San was the only one with the weird habit of being overprotective but you are too. "

"Well you and Yunho wouldn't get it being the clumsy asses that you are and how you make people like San and I worry. You're the one who needs to shut up Woo " And just like that Mingi went upstairs, looking proud of himself for having the last say.