GMH 43

WOOYOUNG

WOOYOUNG.

"How did you know about that?"

Wooyoung got out of the pool and put on one of the gowns draped on the chair."I bumped into your mother at a store and had coffee with her where she made it very clear to me that you were moving and I should stop visiting."

San followed him out of the pool and put on one too."What?When was this?"

"A week ago."

"Wooyoung."San grabbed him by his elbow.

He sighed."What San?"

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"And then what? It's not like it was going to change things. Matter of fact I don't want them to change."

"Young-ah...."

"It's okay. I'm not mad at you. This is out of your hands. Also I feel sorry because your family is clearly going through a lot for you to have to move like this."Wooyoung interrupted.

"That's not...."

"I don't want you to leave but I can't force you to stay. I'm having a hard time accepting this but I know I will be fine. So don't worry. We should go inside. I'm getting cold."Wooyoung made to walk away but San pulled him back.

"Atleast let me speak."

"San you don't have to..."

He hugged him."You trust me right?"

Wooyoung frowned in confusion."What do you mean?"

"That's not an answer baby. Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do."

"Then I want you to not overthink and trust me on this okay? I'm not going anywhere."

"But your mom said...."

San pulled back and cupped his face."Wooyoung. I'm not going anywhere. I'm the one telling this to you so I need you to trust me. You and I both know I'd die before I will ever be able to leave you."

"So...so you're not going?"Wooyoung's voice cracked at the end.

"No. Where could I possibly go without you?"

"Are you really not?"

"Seriously. I'm not going anywhere."

Wooyoung felt himself become teary eyed."When your mom told me that you were leaving, I couldn't sleep for days. I kept thinking about what I was going to do when you're gone. It was like the whole situation with Yeonjun was repeating itself."

"You're a little silly sometimes you know that? I can't even stand to be away from you for more than a day, also I don't think you even realize just how much I love you but that's fine. You will in time."