GMH 20

WOOYOUNG

WOOYOUNG

He sat there in silence. In the art room at his favourite spot by the window. He had quite literally taken over this place no matter how many times Yoona told him he wasn't really allowed in here. But today was necessary. He needed to be here by himself. Especially after what happened. He had seen the post as soon as he had walked in school. Even after the argument he had with San on Tuesday, he was still excited about going to see him play today but that all came crumbling down when he saw that post. Of himself. With San. Not to forget the caption below it too.

Wooyoung had froze in the middle of the hallway. His whole body turning cold. He couldn't even pay mind to the weird stares he was getting. All he could think about was his privacy being publicized like that. His father finding this out and having to deal with the outcome. He couldn't even cry because his body was consumed with fear. It wasn't even true. He wasn't gay. He didn't manipulate San into anything. None of it was true! And yet he couldn't bring himself to say that out loud to anyone because despite being outed when he himself wasn't aware of his own sexuality, there was something about how he and San had looked in that photo. Seeing it from a third point of view made him feel uneasy. No way was this how they both were around each other. How they both appeared to other people. It just looked so.... intimate.

If he was being honest with himself he knew he felt something more for San. Something he didn't want to believe was real but it was there either way. And Wooyoung was jealous. Of how San was so sure of his own feelings. Even confessing to him while Wooyoung was here being an asshole and trying to victimize himself, making him feel like a horrible person for liking him. He knew what he said that night was wrong. He had tossed and turned in his bed, the guilt eating at him for ever saying such painful words to the one person who meant the world to him. He knew that too well which was why he was in here. Away from everyone. Because he was ashamed. Ari's post was nothing compared to his self hate. The audacity he had to even think of going to see San play after disregarding his feelings? With each second that passed, Wooyoung realized just how much he was using San.

Keeping San near when he needs him.

And pushing him away when he couldn't handle the truth.

San didn't deserve that at all.

And which is why Wooyoung was going to try.

This hate he had inside of him, he'd try to put it aside and focus on San only. He could love him. He should be allowed to. Even if it felt wrong.

Wooyoung would try.

He'd do it for him.

The door suddenly flung open and San stood there, panting and worry etched on his face. He was still in his basketball kit.

"Wooyoung"

Wooyoung slid off his stool."San'ah I... "

"I know. I know you told me to leave you alone and I promise I will. I just... I just needed to know if you were okay. "