GMH 38

SEONGHWA

SEONGHWA

"You excited for prom tomorrow?"Seonghwa asked as he walked into Hongjoong's room with a glass of juice for him.

"Thanks."Hongjoong put down his painting brush and took the glass from him."Not really. I didn't even go to prom at my school."

"I mean you're not really a people person so I'm not surprised."

Hongjoong smiled."But I'm going just for you."

"Yes because you love me. Also, I have to pick up my outfit. It was such a hassle looking for something ball themed. Don't really understand why they made the prom ball masquerade themed to begin with."Seonghwa sat on his right thigh and put an arm around his neck.

Hongjoong secured his arm around Seonghwa's waist and chugged the whole juice down before putting the glass on the table next to his artboard."Well you do that. I'd have to make something work with my clothes and magically turn them into a hideous ball suit or something."

"Why not just come with me? You can find something there to wear."Seonghwa suggested.

"I can't afford that Hwa. I have rent this month end to worry about."

"I'll pay for it."

"Seonghwa."

"Please. You're just a university student and I completely understand. I really don't mind."Seonghwa insisted.

"But I mind. I have my pride and well I haven't done anything for you."

"You're my boyfriend and I want to take care of you. I know you think you don't do much for me but Hongjoong you do more for me than you can imagine. You think I don't notice how you've been buying more grocery just so you can cook for me even though you personally never needed to buy them? Borrowing your brother's car just so you could drive me home every time I stayed the night here? The sketches you've hidden in your drawer and..."

Hongjoong's eyes widened."Wait. How did you know about those?"

"I was looking for my socks the other night and found them by mistake. Why didn't you just tell me? Or are they not for me?"

"No! They are. I just...I wasn't sure if you'd like them because they looked mid to me plus I wasn't sure if they matched what you wrote on your book."Hongjoong mumbled.

"You call those mid? You have to be joking."

"You like them?"Hongjoong asked shyly.

"Of course I do silly. My point is you go out of your way to do a lot for me so don't discredit your efforts. You drew those sketches after I showed you my descriptions for the clothes I wanted to design. You didn't need to do all that but you did."

"I just figured you needed a visual representation of what you wanted to do and since you said you can't draw that well I thought why not. Do they even match the descriptions you wrote down?"