GMH 24

SAN

SAN

He had no reason to be nervous. It was all in the past and things had changed. And yet San couldn't help that churning feeling in his stomach when he saw Yeonjun. He had heard the whole story from Wooyoung himself but at the time it hadn't bothered him that much because one, he was sure this Yeonjun guy was never going to come back and two, San hadn't known about his feelings for Wooyoung at the time. But now he knew and he was seeing this whole Yeonjun-Wooyoung past in a completely different light. He hated it with a passion.

He looked at him. Tall, sharp facial features and full pierced lips, black hair almost as long as Wooyoung's and covering his eyes. His leather jacket was annoyingly similar to San's but as the rest of his fashion sense what with the metallic shirt, black jeans and chunky boots, it just screamed emo boy. Yeonjun was good looking there was no denying that but that was the problem. Wooyoung had always voiced to San how much he wanted him to get piercings and tattoos because he liked that kind of style even going as far as saying girls like that were his type and Yoona of course was exactly that.

Yeonjun didn't seem so surprised as Wooyoung was and it made San wonder if he knew Wooyoung was going to be here.

"Yes. Y'all know each other? I'm pretty sure I've never introduced any of you guys to my cousin before"Mingi replied to Wooyoung.

Jongho scoffed."Dude, we didn't even know you had a cousin "

Yeonjun just smiled, eyes on Wooyoung whose whole body was rigid as fuck in San's arms."Yeah we know each other. "

Yeonjun moved Mingi off the couch and to the ground next to Yoona, taking his seat. It seemed to be normal behavior between them because Mingi didn't complain or say anything back, something he would have usually done in that case but instead turned to look at Yoona and mischievously grinned at her.

"We went to the same middle school. We were besties. Isn't that right Woo? "Yeonjun continued, eyes never leaving Wooyoung.

Woo?

" Whoa. Why am I hearing about this just now?"Yeosang asked, gawking at Yeonjun from head to toe.

"You're being really quiet for someone who just saw their middle school bestie. What's going on?"Yunho asked Wooyoung.

San gently squeezed his side. " Young'ah? You okay baby? "

Wooyoung didn't respond but suddenly pulled San's arm away and stood up. San heard him mumble something along the lines of throwing up before running out of the room and up the stairs.

Mingi frowned."What's wrong with him? "

The smile on Yeonjun's face fell as he sighed. San stood up so he could go check on Wooyoung but Yeonjun was quick, standing in front of San with his hands in his pockets, stance annoyingly calm and nonchalant.

"I'll go. "Yeonjun said to him, the first time he was looking at San since he arrived and they weren't as soft as they had been when he was staring at Wooyoung.