GMH 30

WOOYOUNG

WOOYOUNG.

"You look a little down today . Did something happen to upset you?"Ms Nam asked.

"I'm just....worried about my friend."Wooyoung muttered quietly.

She leaned forward in her chair and clasped her hands together. A habit Wooyoung has noticed she does when she starts paying more attention to he says."And what happened to your friend?"

"So you see, my friend is in love with his best friend and I think that dumbass confessed and got rejected because that best friend is acting weird and my friend has been avoiding me!"Wooyoung stressed.

She nodded with a quiet hum."And what do you think is the reason he's avoiding you?"

He shrugged."Shit, I don't know."

"Okay then. How about this? Put yourself in his shoes. You just got rejected by your best friend. How would that make you feel?"

"Embarrassed?"

"Exactly. And so how do you think he feels right now?"

Wooyoung frowned."But he has no reason to be embarrassed with me. I won't judge him for that."

"I know you won't. But self consciousness is not something we have control over regardless of how close the other person is to you and what they tell you to make you feel better about yourself. If he feels embarrassed by what happened to him then that's exactly how he's going to feel regardless of how supportive you are. He needs to find the comfort and emotional security first by himself to come to you and you can't force that. It's all natural."Ms Nam explained.

Wooyoung sighed."I understand all that but...."

"But nothing. If you understand then that's all. If you two are really friends like you say you are then he will come to you. Now, let's talk about you now hmm?"

He groaned, sinking himself into the chair."There's nothing to talk about."

"There could never be nothing to talk about with you I'm afraid. How have you and San been?"she opened her notebook.

"We're alright "he answered half heartedly.

She paused and looked at him with an unimpressed expression."Define alright."

"Alright as in alright "

"Wooyoung "

"Do I have to tell you every little detail?"Wooyoung's cheeks went red.

She smiled."Of course not. Are you happy? Where the two of you currently are?"

He nodded."Yeah"

She tilted her head to the side."But?"

Wooyoung swallowed."I don't.... I feel like he might end up getting impatient. Like.... I want him you know...in that way...but I'm so scared. Like I'm fine with other stuff but when it comes to the real thing, I just freak out. And not in a bad way."Wooyoung couldn't believe he was sat here telling his counselors about his sex life.