GMH 39

NB: TRIGGER WARNING, MENTION OF EATING DISORDER AHEAD

YEOSANG.

"Make sure your doors are locked before you go to sleep Sang."his mother said on the other end.

"Yeah. I will."Yeosang drawled, too tired of his parents treating him like a 12 year old.

"Don't forget to take the dog to the vet tomorrow.''she reminded.

''I won't.''

''And...''

''Mom, i get it. Can you hang up now? I need to make something to eat.''

''Why are you making something to eat? Where's the maid?"

''I told her to leave."he supported his phone with his shoulder and cheek so he could open the fridge.

''Yeosang that maid is there to.....''

''It's just for today, i'm hanging up.''

He didn't wait for her reply as he hang up, put on some music at the highest volume and shoved his phone back in his pocket. He grabbed everything he needed from the fridge before going back to the kitchen counter to start making dinner.

His parents had left early in the morning that day and would be back tomorrow night so he had the house all to himself till then. After coming back from school he had told the maid to leave and well he had brought Jongho with him to stay the night so he didn't need the maid ratting him out to his parents.

''What are you making?''Jongho removed one airpod from his ear and wrapped his arm around his waist.

''Ravioli casserole. It's been 15 minutes in the oven now so it should be ready soon."he replied, ignoring the tight hold Jongho had on him. It was just a habit Yeosang had gotten used to.

Jongho hummed, nosing around his neck.''Sounds fancy.''

''Not really. You've never had it before?''Yeosang began grating some extra cheese.

''No. I like basic food.''

'Yeosang rolled his eyes."You're boring.''

''Mmmh. That's why i need you in my life. To make it more interesting.''Jongho began a small trail of kisses down his neck.

Yeosang cringed.''Is it the cheese?''

Jongho stopped and frowned at him.''Huh?''

He smirked.''I guess it is.''

''What are you....oh god Yeosang that's not funny.''Jongho let go of him when he seemed to catch on.

He laughed.''I beg to differ. Did you text your mom that you're staying over?"