GMH 14

SAN

"Babe? "

"...."

"Babe? "

".... "

"San! "

He turned to look at Ari. The annoyed expression on her face was enough to make San realize she might have been talking for quite a while and he hadn't paid attention.

"Huh? "

"What's going on with you? Did you even hear what i said? " she folded her arms.

It was Wednesday afternoon and he had just finished all of his classes, standing by his locker to put his books inside before he could head over to practice. The past two days had been... dreadful. He was avoiding Wooyoung. Or they were probably both avoiding each other. Either way, San definitely was and it was all because he felt guilty. After what happened on Saturday night. Everything about that night had been a lot. He still couldn't even bring himself to understand why he acted the way he did and even though he had been drunk it was still out of character for him. Not to forget about how he yelled at Wooyoung. God that had been bad. The way Wooyoung had looked at him. Those eyes. He couldn't forget the hurt laced in them.

"San?! "

"What? "

"You're doing it again! It's like I'm talking to myself. What the hell is going on with you?! " Ari looked more mad than annoyed now.

"I'm sorry. I just have a lot going on in my mind" He closed his locker.

He hadn't seen Wooyoung since Saturday.

"What's wrong? I'm your girlfriend, you need to talk to me if something is bothering you" she suddenly softened.

San wondered if Wooyoung was okay. He hadn't even texted or called yet. Not that he expected him to after how he treated him but still.

"It's nothing. I'll be fine" he slung his gymn bag over his shoulder and started walking to the court.

Should he call him first? Apologize?

"Oh come on babe, don't shut me out like that. I want to know what's going on with you hmm? " Ari locked their arms together, walking with him.

Was Wooyoung still mad at him? Was that why he hadn't called or texted?

"Ari have you seen Wooyoung this week? " he found himself asking before he could even think about it.

He felt her tense beside him and she held his arm tighter.

"No. Why? "

"He never goes this long without texting or calling me and I'm worried. I feel like something happened"