GMH 16

SAN

"Really San? This was your best option? " Wooyoung asked.

They were both at the basketball court and to be honest San hadn't thought it through when he stopped Wooyoung from going to Yoona and then when Wooyoung had agreed to skip with him, his stupid ass realized he's never ditched study period before and didn't know where to go. So he ended up here.

"I wanted to play with you. See if you still remember what I taught you" San throwed him the ball and ran to the middle of the court.

Wooyoung easily caught it and threw it back. "That was 5 months ago and I haven't played since then. "

San grinned bouncing the ball effortlessly between and around his legs before aiming it to the hoop, landing it perfectly through the net."Then I can just teach you again. "

Wooyoung scoffed and jogged to the the hoop to grab the ball. "Show off. You better pray we don't get caught"

"We'll just make a run for it, like we always do in every similar situation"San said remembering the last time they had sneaked into the janitors room during a lesson to roll weed. The janitor caught them and they had immediately made a run for it when he opened the door.

" That's not something neither you or me should be proud of San'ah. "Wooyoung chuckled bouncing the ball a few times, his technique lacking but still there.

San smiled."I miss those days. When we were reckless and didn't care what anyone said or thought about us. "

"Yeah well things change. You have a girlfriend now and I need to get my shit together and hope I get into a good university then find a way to pay for my tuition. "

"But that shouldn't stop us from being ourselves. "

Wooyoung threw the ball at him.

"Technically I never stopped. You did San'ah. "

They played for a whole hour and Wooyoung had lost miserably countless of times. They were now sprawled out on the floor catching their breathes as the siren rang indicating study period was over.

"That was a fucking workout. " Wooyoung panted.

San laughed breathlessly. "You know what's crazy? "

Wooyoung turned his head to look at him. "What? '

" I have practice in a few minutes. I should have thought that through when I decided coming here was a good idea. "

"Oh you're fucked. "

"I know. "

"Just tell Coach you're sick. " Wooyoung suggested.

"Nah. He gave me an earful yesterday. I'd just be testing his patience now. "