GMH 21

SEONGHWA.

It was slow.

Tentavive,

And cautious.

Partly because this was Seonghwa's first kiss. Matter of fact he was still a virgin. By choice. Seonghwa had never liked or found interest in anyone enough to want to sleep with them. Heck, as far as he was concerned he had always believed he was straight. Half of the reason why he stalled for so long even though he had known deep down that Hongjoong most likely had a thing for him was because he didn't know how to feel about learning that he liked boys now. But he could only hold out for so long. He wanted Hongjoong. So bad that he'd even fantasize about losing his virginity to him. For some reason he felt like he could trust him. He could take care of him and give him exactly what he wanted and how he wanted it. 

''Hwa.''Hongjoong called softly, his hands now under Seonghwa's shirt and caressing his sides.''Focus on me. You're like in your head right now. Are you okay?"

''Sorry. I'm just a little nervous.''he admitted quietly.

Hongjoong smiled.''First time?''

He nodded.

''We don't have to do it now. We can just take things slow.''

''No. I want you. I think a whole month was slow enough. But i don't want you to fuck me though.''

Hongjoong frowned.

Seonghwa nervously licked his lips then slowly began to unbutton Hongjoong's jeans.''I want you to make love to me. ''

He felt Hongjoong's hands momentarily stop their down and upward movement on his back to gently squeeze his waist. He kissed the area below his ear.''I can do that''

Something about the way Hongjoong's voice changing when he said that sent chills down his spine. He still kept his composure though and continued to pull the zipper down, revealing the waistband of his boxer briefs. His breath caught in his throat when he felt how rock hard and big he was but Hongjoong then connected their lips back again in a more urgent and bruising kiss.  He pulled him closer so his ass was now perched right on his clothed dick and Seonghwa couldn't help the filthy needy moan that escaped his lips.

It shouldn't have felt that good to feel his hard member under him like that. Hongjoong slipped his tongue inside, curling it with Seonghwa's and engulfing him whole while his hands were now touching every expanse of skin on his back leaving him burning with need. It was now a clash of teeth and tongue as they both tried to keep up with each other, kissing like they've been starved of this for years. Seonghwa's hips began to move of their own accord. Slowly rocking back and forth and creating delicious friction against their hardened members.

''Please,...off...i want...''Seonghwa whined, tugging at Hongjoong's shirt and letting his hands glide across his chest and defined abs, feeling him up.