GMH 42

WOOYOUNG

WOOYOUNG

"Do you think they're going to be mad we left early and missing the after party?"Wooyoung walked into San's house.

"Yeah. But they'll live."San replied him and locked the door before toeing his shoes off.

"Did you want to go?"

"No. I'm here with you. That's all I want and need. Come on. Let's get you something to eat."San crouched down then picked Wooyoung up and wrapped his legs around his waist.

"I have perfectly working legs you know."Wooyoung said as San walked them to the kitchen.

"I know. What do you want to eat?"San used his foot to push the kitchen door open.

"But I ate earlier."

"You had two bites only."San sat him on the counter and went to open the fridge.

"How would you know it was two bites?"

"Because I was watching you."San pulled out a white medium bowl covered with food wrap paper.

Wooyoung tensed."I had eaten before going to prom so I wasn't really that hungry."

San removed the wrap and put the bowl in the microwave before coming back to stand in between Wooyoung's legs."You and I both know that's not true."

He feigned innocence."What do you mean?"

"Baby."

"What?"

"Why are you starving yourself?"

Wooyoung felt his heart drop into his stomach. He had a hunch earlier that San might have known but had immediately debunked that thought to him just being paranoid.

"I'm not."

San looked at him. Like earlier. He stared for a while. Like he was contemplating on what to say next and his eyes just kept stripping away Wooyoung's facade. Piece by piece.

"Come here."San held his waist, slid him off the counter and went to the chair by the kitchen table where he sat down and pulled Wooyoung onto his lap.

"You know I love you right?"San tucked his hair behind his ear.

"I know."

"Then you should know that it won't change no matter what you tell me. So don't hide stuff from me. Of course if you're uncomfortable with telling me then I will leave it alone but I can't ignore it when I can see it's affecting you badly."San said calmly.

Wooyoung felt his vision begin to blur from the tears he had been holding in."How long have you known?"

"To be honest since the day I found out you were being bullied at school. I heard about the names they used to call you then I saw your cuts and it all made sense to me. I didn't say anything though because you'd eat well when you're with me and I just assumed you stopped and handled it which was ignorant of me. But since we started going out I've noticed the change."