GMH 31

AN: SO I HAVE FINALLY COME TO THE CONLUSION THAT ALL THESE GUYS ARE 18 SINCE THEY ARE SENIORS

AN: SO I HAVE FINALLY COME TO THE CONLUSION THAT ALL THESE GUYS ARE 18 SINCE THEY ARE SENIORS. I WILL FIX THEIR AGES ON THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS. AS MUCH AS I STILL FEEL LIKE 18 IS SUCH A YOUNG AGE FOR A BOOK WITH SMUT IT ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT THEY ARE THAT AGE IN THIS FIC. WHATEVER, THIS IS ALL FICTION. ENJOY!

WOOYOUNG

"You know what? Maybe we can do this tomorrow"San turned around with a sheepish smile.

"Oh no you don't. Come on "Wooyoung turned him back around, held his hand and walked inside the familiar shop with him.

It was around 5pm so there was no one except for Wooyoung's tattoo artist.

"Never thought I'd get to see San back in here again after last time" Hyunjin smirked sterilizing his tattoo equipment.His usually long hair was now tied into a manbun with a clean shaved undercut.

Wooyoung noticed his eyebrow piercing as he dragged a hesitant San with him to the leather chairs in front of Hyunjin.

"That's because I was forced here."San commented.

Wooyoung raised a brow at him.

"Or not. " he corrected himself and cleared his throat."Anyways, how've you been?"

"Work has been depressing. Get like around 3 customers in a week. I had to let go of two guys I hired because they were just store sitting at this point."Hyunjin said.

Wooyoung sighed."See this is exactly why I told you not to focus on one thing. You can never get around with just one job in the city.What happened to you selling your artwork?"

"I still do but I haven't been drawing in a while. It's hard to get inspired when all you can think about is money and rent "Hyunjin stood up and arranged his stuff.

"Maybe your marketing strategy is poor. If you want I could help you out some time"San suggested.

"You would?"

Wooyoung smiled. "Of course he would.He's going to do business in Uni. Trust me, he knows what he's talking about. And well, he's smart"

San blushed.

"I'd honestly do anything just to see some damn progress in here. I'll find some time this weekend so we could meet."

"Sure"

Hyunjin rolled his sleeves up."Woo you're going first right? "

"Yeah."Wooyoung stood up and sat on the salon chair. Fortunately for him he was wearing his knee length cargo pants so he would just needed to roll them back up his thigh.

"You sure about getting it on your thigh? It's going to hurt a little more than your other ones."Hyunjin warned.

"Yeah Young'ah, we could just do it on the wrist or something." San added.