Checking Up on You

*sighs* "Finally!"

MK kicked off his shoes, changed into his pj's, stripped off his bandanna, then landed on his bed with a huff.

He stared at the ceiling waiting for his brain to drift off to dreamland then he fell asleep.

*CRASH*

"NOODLE BOY!!"

"AUGH! WHAT THE FU-"

"I HAVE COME HERE TO DESTROY YOU AND ONCE I DO MY FATHER WILL SUCCEED AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!"

"What the fuck man it's...two in the morning!"

"That's the point, if I attack you while you were sleeping, I will be able to defeat you and this world will be under my father's control!"

Red Son slipped into MK's house and then sparks a small flame on his finger.

"So shall we get star-"

MK grabbed his trusty staff and it extended to Red Son. But he didn't plan for it to hit him on his face and launch him out of his room.

"W-Welp, at least I get a bit more sleep.."

MK slowly crawled back into bed hoping that it was over but it wasn't.

"NOODLE BOY!!"

"For fucks sake-"

"I HAVE RETURNED FOR OUR BATTLE! NOW LET US COMMENCE!"

*sighs*

"Can we do this in the morning? I have work and I just got back from a party."

"Why were you out partying this late?"

"Cause Mei and I always go out to party after I finish work."

"But why would Dragon-Horse Girl take you out to go party every night?"

"Um, cause I have work? But anyways, can I please go to bed I promise to go and fight you in the morning."

"Alright fine, peasant. But don't expect me to go easy on you cause I let you get more sleep."

With that, Red Son jumped out the window, never to be seen again. MK sighed heavily and crashed into bed. With all of that stuff disregarded, he finally went to sleep.

~20 minutes later~

MK woke up to some sort of chattering noise outside. He slipped out of bed to look out the window to see Red Son curled up into a ball, shivering in the cold. Without any hesitation, MK grabbed a blanket and put him. Red Son stopped chattering his teeth then smiled softly.

'Cute, wait! He's your enemy you can't think of him like this!!'

He shook his head and booted to his bed.

'Just go to sleep, MK. Besides, you have work in the morning.'

"Mm, stupid thoughts.."

He finally fell asleep after what just happened."

————————————————————
Augh! Finally!! I have written something after like months of me just dicking around!! So, um, yeah I got into Lego Monkie Kid and I am totally not simping for a demon who has daddy issues or a hot monkey man, definitely not. 👀