Thanks For Your Hopsitality, I Guess..

'What is that smell?'

'It smells familiar...'

'Reminds me of my early childhood...'

'Wait....'

Red Son immediately woke up from his thoughts and scanned the room.

'This isn't my room. Ugh, that noodle boy!!!'

Red Son then spotted MK in his tiny kitchen making breakfast. He can see him dancing while making something, um, edible..

MK noticed a pair of eyes drilling into his back. He turned around to stare at Red Son's piercing eyes and smiled slightly. He then quickly looked away giving all of his attention to the food that he was cooking.

Red Son never seen anyone who looked at him like that. Seeing those soft features turning into a smile, it almost seemed as if MK was just happy to see him even though they were enemies.

He looked down at his hands, releasing a small spark that glowed the brightest it has ever been. He never seen any sparks or flames he created glow this brightly. His facial features soften just a bit and his heart beat a small bit faster.

'What is this?...This I never felt something like this before. Is this...'

Red Son shook away those thoughts. He needed to go back home his parents must be worried about him. He quickly snatched his glasses, threw the blanket off of him, and sneaked towards the window.

"Alright, breakfast is ready!"

MK hand a plate ready for Red Son but seeing trying to leave. Red Son stopped in his tracks and sighed.

"Thanks for your hospitality, I guess.."

He then teleported away with a fiery exit.

"Huh, I guess that he wasn't hungry."

MK sets down Red Son's plate on the table to grab his own plate, and then sits down on his bed. He can still feel Red Son's warmth on the mattress. This somehow made MK a bit awkward yet safe.

He stared out the window asking himself...

"Why did he decide to sleep outside my house if he could just teleport home?'