Belly Kisses

A/N: Finally, it took so damn long to write this. I am not good at writing smut so please try and enjoy also this chapter has nearly 2000 words, aka, the longest chapter that I will probably make.
————————————————————

The demon left, with their thoughts, paced around the small apartment. The patrons downstairs could maybe hear them with how much racket they we making. Their breathing was harsh and slow almost as if they had run a race.

'Why did I do that? I didn't need to lie to him..'

Red covered their mouth and rubbed his horn. A quiet vibrating noise escapes, a sound that they never heard before.

"W-What is going on?.."

A small rush of heat appeared in certain spots one spot causing the most discomfort.

"W-Why here?.."

A hand slowly crept towards the source of the heated discomfort. The hand brushed over the heat which caused the demon to moan.

"A-Aah!"

He quickly covered his mouth and dropped to the floor. His mind went blank and his tail began to repeatedly hit the floor.

"Why is my thing s-sensitive?"

They glanced down to see a bulge pulsing in heat. Of course, they were concerned as it has been a long while since this has happened.

He got up and rolled into the bed face flat on the bed. The smell of the Noodle Boy wafted into their nose. The smell of his sweat made them go a bit crazy.

'Why does he smell so good?'

They moved their hips back and forth, rubbing their bulge against the mattress. The feeling of his clothed dick rubbing against MK's mattress made them go wild.

*SLAM*

"Hey, Red, sorry about that I can still give you a ki-"

Both adults stare at each other in silence and Red quickly rolled onto their back, covered themselves with a blanket, and pretended to fall asleep.

"Red, I know that you are not asleep."

"H-Hush, Noodle Boy!"

"Okay."

MK set down his keys, kicked off his shoes, then sat down on the bed next to him.

"Hey, what's going on?"

The demon's head poked out from the blanket with a small scowl on their face.

"M-My body, well, my thing.."

MK looked at them confused.

"Y-You know, my penis."

MK blushed a bit but focused on the other's feelings. He moved his hand towards Red Son's head and ruffled their hair into a ponytailed mess.

He pulled Red Son close to him and kissed their horn and snuggled them. The demon moved their head closer to MK's neck and purred against the sensitive skin. MK shivered and pulled Red Son a bit closer.

"Do you want belly kisses?"

A hushed whisper escapes from the monkey boy's mouth and enters the flushed demon's ears. Red Son quickly threw the blanket off the bed and laid flat on his back.

"Someone's excited to get their belly kisses."

"Be quiet, Noodle Boy."

MK smiled and lifted Red Son's shirt to reveal their toned muscular body once again. His fingers slid across the smooth, soft skin then he did a circular motion around the demon's abs before leaning down to kiss them. A subtle moan came out of the demon's mouth.