Date At Home

//Ayo, this chapter has some smut. I just wanted to give you guys a warning/opening for certain people.//
————————————————————

MK huffed and puffed as he slumped up the stairs. The day was finally over and now he just wanted to sleep and cuddle his Firecracker. He open the door and slowly waltzed into the apartment. The room was engulfed with steam and heat.

'Looks like Red is taking a shower, maybe I can squeeze a good nap in before our movie date.'

MK kicked off his shoes and landed on his bed with a soft plop. The shower head made a rustic squeaking sound before shutting off, then the sound of heavy footsteps moved quickly towards the unsuspecting boy.

"SUGAR-BUNS!!"

The demon landed on the monkey boy, dripping wet.

"Did you just get out of the shower?!"

"Of course, I didn't even have time to grab a towel", he wrapped his arms around MK's waist, "I just wanted you to join me."

MK blushed and felt something warm and pulsing against his ass. MK stayed completely still, his body heat continued to grow exponentially.

"R-Red.."

"Mhm?"

"Y-Your thing.."

Red Son rose an eyebrow and rest his head on MK's neck before kissing it.

"Mm~"

"MK, can we go into the shower!"

"Yeah, after this!"

MK shrunk to the size of a ladybug and skittered out of his demon's grasp then he appeared right behind him in his normal size. He pushes Red Son onto the bed.

"What in the ever-loving hell are you doing?!"

They felt a pair of warm hands on their ass, their body shuddering with each touch.

"Why am I called Sugar-Buns if your ass is bigger than mine?"

"Q-Quiet!"

He continued to play around with his ass and giggled. One of his hands trailed up to the base of Red Son's tail and rubbed his finger there.

"M-Mm!~"

The monkey boy lifted Red Son's hips and lightly smacked the bubble butt.

"E-EEP!!"

"Holy shit! It jiggles!!"

Red covered his face and his tail began to wag back and forth. Heat engulfed his body as his member became hard.

"God damnit", they hissed under their breath, "Sugar-Bun..~"

"Yeah?", the sound of rummaging through his stuff echoed throughout the house.

He grabbed the discarded dildo and ran to the sink.

"I-I want something out of you.."

"Hm, what do you mean?", he scrubbed around the tip of the dildo in a circular motion.

"J-Just hurry up and I will show you!!"

"Ok, ok!"

He rushed back towards the bed where Red was still on his stomach and ass up in the air.

"I want you to have this g-glorious chance to dominate me!!"

MK stared at his lover with a stunned look on his face. The demon's tail wagged with impatience, they sighed and grabbed their ass and moved it around.