Warmth

MK smiled at his team.

He did it, he saved everyone from the Demon Bull King.

Now that there is no threat he and the rest of the citizens can relax in peace once again.

Mei ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"MK that was amazing and super cool! I kinda wish that I was the one to defeat DBK but what matters is that we are safe."

He pulled Mei closer into the hug and sighed happily.

"Yeah..."

MK woke up to a rush of heat resting on his back.

"Did I leave my heating pad on the bed again..", he mumbled to himself and tried to move but he was stuck in place.

He felt strong arms keeping him close and a long, silky tail wrapped around his legs. His mind finally woke up and he finally realized what was happening.

'D-Don't tell me that he is using me like a body pillow?!!'

The demon began to mumble under his breath and his grip got tighter. He seemed to be having a nightmare of some sort.

MK couldn't do anything but just lay there and sweat buckets.

*snarl*

'What the hell was that?...'

Red Son pulled MK closer and held him tighter. His temperature continued to increase as his stress started to get worse.

MK, not wanting him and his house to be set on fire, tried to calm down the bull child. He first placed his hand on Red Son's cheek. Despite their whole body literally setting MK ablaze, their skin felt cold. He began to rub Red Son's cheek in a slow circular motion.

"Hey, calm down okay, I'm here."

The demon started to calm down just a bit, and the room temperature began to cool down. MK smiled to himself and hummed a soft tune. Red Son nuzzled their face into MK's hair.

He could feel the demon's hot breath on his scalp and he couldn't help but blush. He didn't want to admit it but he liked this. After the demon's nightmare has passed, the room went back to normal temperature but Red Son was still holding onto MK.

MK knew that he was going to be stuck there for a while so he tried to get comfortable and slowly dozed off to sleep.

"M-MK..."

His eyes widen and his tail moved in a rapid motion. Did his ears hear that correctly? Did his nemesis really call him by his name? MK melted into Red Son's grasp and covered his face.

'God damnit!! Don't tell me that they are falling for me?!'

While MK had his little freakout, Red Son smirked and whispered in a groggy voice,

"Please don't..go.."

Red Son could feel MK squirming around in his arms and having his lil gay panic. He let out a toothy grin and fell back asleep, not letting his Noodle Boy go.

'This is turning out like one of those roommate fanfics! God damnit!!!'